Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
And it isn't just the ladies, either.

Definately not just the ladies....Lets not forget good 'ol Dennis Rodman:

dennis_rodman.jpg

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^ Now what the hell is wrong with Dennis ???
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

LOL! Loved him on the court, but not in a dress
cutey.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodagirl
Amy-Winehouse-back.jpg

Ummmm....Me thinks Ms. Winehouse got a little carried away with the blacktrack
nope.gif

You are so wrong to post the toothless shot
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Amy Winehouse
Aubrey from Danity Kane (ew)
The Hogan Mom/Daughter; I mean, it's BAD when you can't tell the mom from the child...seriously.
Mischa Barton always looks dirty
Karina whatever from DWTS
Kris Jenner (Kim K's mom) she doesn't really rock an age appropriate look, she tries too hard to look like her children.
not quite a celebrity, but Sarah Palin's 80s brown blush KILLS me.
The Hiltons (even the mother)
Pam Anderson (WTF weren't you a MAC spokesmodel?)
Kathy Griffin (always a disaster)
Rihanna--I know, be pissed, I don't care. Hot pink lips, blue eyeshadow, and Taxicab yellow fingernails are not okay with me.
Tyra Banks - her foundation always looks so white and powdery

That's about all I can think of.

PollyRhythm

Quote:
Definately not just the ladies....Lets not forget good 'ol Dennis Rodman:

dennis_rodman.jpg

th_LMAO.gif
Everything is wrong on SO many levels in this picture! But I can tell you one thing, somebody needs to slap the shit out of him and put him in the corner for a time out and leave him there.

*side note*- Is it just me or does it look like someone(another male possibly) put that something that's white on his eye flowing to his cheek*hint hint*? Maybe I've just got a weird imagination.

macheaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
Um....I dont necessarily hate anyone's makeup, but I sometimes hate Christina Aguileras makeup. She mostly looks cute, but other times....well she wears too much....See she looks cute on the left side, but the right side......mmmmm........
53.jpg

i HATE christina's makeup 95% of the time.what i don't get is why her eyebrows look so ashy.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Amy Winehouse
Aubrey from Danity Kane (ew)
The Hogan Mom/Daughter; I mean, it's BAD when you can't tell the mom from the child...seriously.
Pam Anderson (WTF weren't you a MAC spokesmodel?)
Tyra Banks - her foundation always looks so white and powdery.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Chrys I think you're just jealous!!

lilkim3.jpg
lilkim4.jpg

lilkim.jpg

ughh these pics bought my morning sickness back lolol

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by macheaven
i HATE christina's makeup 95% of the time.what i don't get is why her eyebrows look so ashy.

i have a feeling her foundation is getting gunked up in her brows, and then she's setting a really light/weird colour brown powder over it. she needs a new mua for sure.

Whenever i put on my fluidline, i make sure not to make my wings too big for fear of "pulling an amy whinehouse"

And about Conan O'Brien, totally agreed. But he's so hot it doesnt even bother me. Love me a tall gangly ginger. Did you see him with the bear during the writer strike? holy hell!

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
O another one I can't stand.. GOLDEN BROOKS!! She played Maya on girlfriends and that is the only place I've ever seen her look decent. I think her makeup artist hates her and refuses to use the proper shade of foundation. That girl is usually running around looking like she set her makeup w/ flour or something. And do not get me started on the 6 tracks of weave she tries to wear and almost NEVER bothers to cover up or comb apparently.

Golden%20Brooks-6.jpg

YES!! Golden was my fave girlfriend, but every time I've seen her out of character her foundation is the wrong color

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Definitely not just the ladies....Lets not forget good 'ol Dennis Rodman:

dennis_rodman.jpg

Good LORD! And the foundation in the compact isn't even his correct shade.

Where the hell does a 6'7" man go to buy dresses to fit him?

at least he's being "himself" and I have respect for that

aleksis210

The only people that really come to mind are Gwen Stefani and Xtina...the white hair/face/red lipstick and winged liner combo is so gross...I don't know why but I can't stand it! lol

Mabelle

i looks good on gwen imo. And once upon a time Christina Rocked it... But it seems post pregnancy, she's just been caking on the makeup. She's a pretty girl, she doesnt need THAT much makeup. Hell, no one needs that much makeup.

captodometer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
And about Conan O'Brien, totally agreed. But he's so hot it doesnt even bother me. Love me a tall gangly ginger. Did you see him with the bear during the writer strike? holy hell!

You meant the beard, perhaps? Cuz if it was the bear, I'm kind of worried
graucho.gif
graucho.gif

Latest posts