CELEBRITY Make-up you HATE???

AimeeL

I keep wondering if LL has had some facial work done - because he looks ridiculous now! He used to be smokin', and now he just looks....bare, somehow. Plus his eyebrows appear to be totally missing. Something is off.

I noticed a lot of these shots look bad because of camera flash or lack thereof. Flash and lighting can do awful things to your face, if you let someone who doesn't know about reflections do your makeup. The real professionals that do celebrity makeup for the red carpet understand this and their work shows it - the flash never washes out their face or makes colors stand out too harshly.

Not to mention, I am pretty sure a lot of these shots are ones that haven't been professionally touched up in the post-process, like they usually are before they hit magazines or the web. Granted, not even a professional Photoshopper could fix Pamela Anderson, but still...that's what these shots look like to me, unretouched.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeL
I keep wondering if LL has had some facial work done - because he looks ridiculous now! He used to be smokin', and now he just looks....bare, somehow. Plus his eyebrows appear to be totally missing. Something is off.

I noticed a lot of these shots look bad because of camera flash or lack thereof. Flash and lighting can do awful things to your face, if you let someone who doesn't know about reflections do your makeup. The real professionals that do celebrity makeup for the red carpet understand this and their work shows it - the flash never washes out their face or makes colors stand out too harshly.

Not to mention, I am pretty sure a lot of these shots are ones that haven't been professionally touched up in the post-process, like they usually are before they hit magazines or the web. Granted, not even a professional Photoshopper could fix Pamela Anderson, but still...that's what these shots look like to me, unretouched.

i heard on the radio about a couple of weeks ago that he had a nose job recently. supposedly his nose is like SUPER chisled now (more than in that pic i posted). not that it was just huge before but they said it's definitely been shaped and angled off

ShauntyXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunt2
Omg, seriously.

I'm not a fan of Danity Kane but I recieved a magazine at work with her on the cover. She looked like a whore who was tossed around and hasn't slept for days. No offense to her or her fans but thats the way it looked in the magazine. She looked wet and her makeup thick but smeard. She looked tore up from the floor up.

#1 Pic: AUBREY O'DAY
#2 Pic: AUBREY O'DAY

Miss O'day has a nice body but her face/makeup looks jacked up. lol

I agree that her eye makeup looks insane on a daily basis.
But as for the example photos you provided I'm pretty sure her makeup is suppose to look like that. The whole "smeared, wet" look is part of the photo shoot.

lara

Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian.

i like how you stressed how much you hate her makeup
lol.gif

lara

It's fortunate the marquee and blink tags don't work on vBulletin boards or that would have all been in 120pt neon pink flashing text endlessly scrolling across the screen.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShauntyXD
I agree that her eye makeup looks insane on a daily basis.
But as for the example photos you provided I'm pretty sure her makeup is suppose to look like that. The whole "smeared, wet" look is part of the photo shoot.

that's very true but the sad part is that, that's turned into her everyday style. have you guys seen this one? i know it was halloween but SHIT! it's horrible!!!

aubreyoday.jpg

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
i am so sorry to have to do this to you but i have to protect your heart.............

LL is the new Ashy Larry.

CandiGirl21

Christina agiluria(however you spell it), because this chick is trying too hard to be bold and noticed.
48112hhwzvyluz2.jpg

Kim Kardashian this chick needs to understand that if you use the whole pencil in one day, you'll look fucked up!
037-1.jpg

This one is a hit AND miss...

Beyonce. They are great with covering up her dark circles around the eyes and creating looks that improves her beauty. However, there are times she wears too much bronser, or just something that makes her look odd....
48112hhwzvyluz2-1.jpg
037-2.jpg

BunnyBunnyBunny

I love Kim and Christina. ;-;

I really don't like Oprah's makeup. Ever. :/ Annnnndddddd ummmmmmmm the redhead that played the White Witch in the first Narnia movie. She always looks so pasty and plain. I just want to slap a blue handprint on her cheek!

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Annnnndddddd ummmmmmmm the redhead that played the White Witch in the first Narnia movie. She always looks so pasty and plain.

Tilda Swinton? She doesn't wear make-up, ever.

nico

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
The Hogan Mom/Daughter; I mean, it's BAD when you can't tell the mom from

The daughter looks as old as her mum.What a nightmare
thmbdn.gif

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Does Amy Winehouse have an actual makeup artist or does she do-it herself?

And have you seen her hair laterly. It's like a Jew-fro and a beehive and a malaysian weave all in one.
wino.jpg

I refuse to try and understand her.

YSLGuy

Kim Kardashian.

I know people love her, but she is what is wrong with women and makeup today. Girls who put SO much on that they look like strippers. It's disgusting.

MissJai

Quote:
I'd have to add my For Fake God Mother who I love to no end, OPRAH, Yes Miss O, sometimes her lipstick is a mess and over kill on the rouge ( that's for my southern gals, blush) and those damn eyelashes, that looks as if their holding her eyes for ransom money! But I still love'em!

lol! I was watching an episode of "Oprah After the Show" on Oxygen, and her makeup stylist said that he applies two rows of false eyelashes to Oprah's eyelids, in order to de-emphasize her sagging eyelids. He said that the older she gets, the more they will sag.

Quote:
Pam Anderson and Jenna Jameson. Basically anyone who looks like they let Alexis Vogel touch them.

lol!

darkishstar

amy-winehouse-drm,X-U-40098-3.jpg

Such a shame.. Amy Winehouse used to be so pretty before when she was natural and not addicted to drugs. I really think she needs help, I'm a big fan of her music and singing, not her lifestyle or how she currently dresses herself or does her makeup.

Arisone

Agree about Oprah especially her Bambi eyelashes lol

Christina A.: her makeup is usually hit or miss but mainly its a miss. She's looks like she wearing tons of foundation, bronzer, etc

Lil Kim: this needs no explanation. This woman needs a makeup intervention!

Foxy Brown (the rapper): Put the purple Wet n Wild lipstick down! How can you rap about Christian Dior or Prada but your makeup looks like a hot mess?!

Foxy loves rocking her purple/fushcia lipstick

foxybrowndisses.jpg

foxy_brown007-headshot-med.jpg

E_FoxyBrown_250.jpg