Central Valley, NY CCO (Woodbury Common Premium Outlets)

lmcmullen

I went today on the way from VT to NYC. The selection of MAC was pretty bad, and it was REALLY crowded and hard to find a parking place. I shouldn't have bothered.

What I remember:

Some Pro-longwear eyeshadows - Fresh Flare, Weathered, a lighter blue one.
Cha Cha Cha mineralized eyeshadow
the purple mineralize eyeshadow from Divine Night
RiRi smoked cocoa quad
magically cool powders
antonio lopez lip palette and mirror
winter eyeshadow palettes - the ones in the white palettes
mineralize lip tints
style surge mineralize lipstick
macroviolet and stares/speculations fluidlines
the winter lip bags from a couple of years ago - nude and red
a few blushes I didn't recognize
divine blue EDES
both Archies eyeshadow quads
a bunch of other quads, from 2012 I think (Angel flame etc).

And a bunch of the same stuff that was there when I was there in June - some Surf Baby items, some crushed metal pigments.
Plus a bunch of (IMO) overpriced makeup bags.

lmcmullen

I went again on the way from VT to NY (I have family there so go right past this CCO a few times a year).

This is what I remember from yesterday:

Bareness, Taupe shape, Blazing haute blushes, and some perm ones I didn't remember
3 ring yellow, royale and pro longwear eyeshadows (fresh flare, weathered, lighter and darker blue ones, the yellow one)
some quads - rainy season, the blue and brown one from a couple years ago, the darker one that everyone hated
one of the archies quads
lots of eyeshadow duos
YoTS carbon and once up a time eyeshadows
forever rose and fever isle cremesheen glasses
hardly any lippies
beth ditto powder and that graffiti like powder
smutty green, blue planet, bossa blue, frost at midnight heaven and earth, thunder and rain MES
glitter and ice lip bags - red and nude
its physical, our secret, stares and speculations, and macroviolet fluidlines
clearwater, stormy pink, dangerous cuvee paint pots

I ended up with a Once upon a time (backup for me), Stormy pink paintpot, macroviolet fluidline, and a backup smashbox foundation for one I like.

dstroyedangel

If anyone is heading to this cco and wouldnt mind doing a cp please let me know, I dont mind heading to my local cco to look for items in return! thanks

Shars

I visited this CCO back in January (I know.... it's almost January again
blink.gif
).

It wasn't bad. I was kinda underwhelmed by the MAC selection. They did have loads of stuff from the Marilyn collection but other than that, nothing stood out as great deals from older collections. There were also a lot of face products and eye shadows so I guess if you're in the market for getting 30% off something you would otherwise buy in store, it would be worth a visit. I wouldn't go there only for MAC though. There was a decent range of other brands but the store altogether is a bit small. The Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals outlet at Woodbury Commons was significantly more rewarding that this CCO!

Sandy072

Was there yesterDay. I remember seeing: Riri quads and the veluxe shadow palette Siss lipstick At dusk Full of joy Deep dark MSF Bb cream A lot of skin care Stripdown , soar, in synch, hip n happy, currant, burgandy and cork lip liners. And I think hodgepodge A lot of pressed pigments like day gleam, blonde streak Various shadows not special packaging Cream based foundations in a compact. I don't use mac foundation so sorry that I don't know the name but they had many shades mostly medium and deep toned

Latest posts