Cherrymint

Wow! Pretty!!! Thanks for sharing.
thmbup.gif

P.S.
I don't think it makes ya
look like a drag queen
winkiss.gif

Dollfaced

Aghhh, I would love to see more of these.. seeing how most pictures don't work.
I think I'll post one up
smiles.gif

Cherrymint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollfaced
Aghhh, I would love to see more of these.. seeing how most pictures don't work.
I think I'll post one up
smiles.gif

Please do!
pompom.gif

xliliumx

Oh my god I'm so trying this one now that I have pink & purple hair again :p I hate scene queens, but I love their makeup, it's outrageous. Reminds me of my idol, Jem of Jem & the Holograms!
greengrin.gif

kissmypinkstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xliliumx
Oh my god I'm so trying this one now that I have pink & purple hair again :p I hate scene queens, but I love their makeup, it's outrageous. Reminds me of my idol, Jem of Jem & the Holograms!
greengrin.gif

I hate scene queens but LOVE their make-up too!

Definitely going to give this one a go
greengrin.gif

girloflowers

ohh i did this AGES ago...
old old old photo
Photo-113.jpg

hair is shooped :p I have no idea what i used, this was literally years ago!

GLAMORandGORE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrymint
lol.gif
I can see how you came to that conclusion since in the second picture the person to the right *w/black cat mask in the hair* is a guy and the last two pictures are a guy as well.

nope, she's a girl too. i forget her name but she's a model just like raquel.

Cherrymint

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLAMORandGORE
nope, she's a girl too. i forget her name but she's a model just like raquel.

blush-anim-cl.gif
lol.gif
OPPS! You are correct! Her name is Liquesa, and apparently she is her co-worker at MAC...I don't know how I could have possibly gotten the idea that she was a male.

LoVeritas

38809_148093038538064_117539701593398_467480_6995362_n.jpg

This look created ,styled & applied by Veritas National MUA Kelly Lucchese & modeled by Dominique Bilotti we couldnt decide whether to call it Blue suede shoes or the Makeup Mafia or Cosa Nostra Cosmetics lol you girls nknow im just teasing I love my gangstars MWAH

LoVeritas

40236_148582778489090_117539701593398_472001_922481_n.jpg

This look was created using VERITAS Cosmetics by one of my absolute favorite duos Suzanna Halili & Sidney Etienne, everytime the use my cosmetics on a photoshoot I swear I still get the butterflies waiting to see what she will come up with, now I think this is a true scene stealer

jessjess2424

I did this look a while ago it was a copy cat look from jeffrey star its the 4th picture up there hope you guys like it , it was fun to do...............................<3Jess

dxgirly

Hahaha. I do my makeup in scene queen style all the time. And don't even get me started on their hair. Love love LOVE!

jadangel2001

I looove all these!! the hair is perfect in the first lot, all the bright colours and liner is amazing...i have a bright pink wig and should so do a look but i have such crappy cameras to work with!!