Chanel 2014 Jardin de Camélias Makeup Collection

Medgal07

Yes I am in Texas

I went to buy it online at Amarni beauty about 2 weeks ago when you click on the highlighter to buy it ....it say add to waitlist and you give them your e-mail

so maybe there is a chance they will restock.
I hope so!

sarabeautime

I look forward to finding out how you like it!

We didn't actually get this collection ere, we got this instead:

http://www.chanel.com/en_AU/fragrance-beauty/Collection-%C3%A9vasion-%C3%A0-Singapour-182119

I was very disappointed as I wanted the Sakura Blush, but I have enough Chanel JC's to get through so I am over it now lol.

I might email Chanel just to confirm we are definitely not getting it.

Hope Fleurie works for you, it's the kind of colour that could be great on me or might look abit dull- rosey shades tend to be risky for me.
MissTania,
where are you located? Australia?
I have heard that Jardin Camelias will make it to Canada soon. Maybe you want to contact someone from Canada, they can get Sakura for you :)

MissTania

MissTania,
where are you located? Australia?
I have heard that Jardin Camelias will make it to Canada soon. Maybe you want to contact someone from Canada, they can get Sakura for you :)
Yes, Australia. Thanks for letting me know
eyelove.gif

I was very excited because I thought it would come here, but I can live without it for now - I have barely touched Pink Explosion and Rose Initiale, and use Discretion often.

I do have a friend who is going to be in Canada soon though...we'll see when it comes out if she has arrived lol
cheerleader.gif

Thanks again
peace2.gif

Haven

I ordered the IdO and ls from this collection. They should arrive today. The blush has grown on me, but the quad is not my favorite. Maybe if I pair the quad and the IdO, then I will like it better.

Haven

Can't find the Belladonna highlighter anywhere

put my name on Giorgio Armani.com on waitlist.

I didn't think it would sell out so quick.
I purchased Belladonna from NM about a week ago - not online but in store. You may be able to find it in stock somewhere if you call around.

kittkat

Yes I am in Texas

Thank you I didn't think of that because I do almost all of my makeup shopping online because if I want Mac or any high end brand I would have to go into Dallas which I almost never do.

But I didn't think to call, I will do that in the morning.

shadowaddict

Yes I am in Texas Thank you I didn't think of that because I do almost all of my makeup shopping online because if I want Mac or any high end brand I would have to go into Dallas which I almost never do. But I didn't think to call, I will do that in the morning.
You could also do a chat or call Nordies customer service. They have been so helpful for in tracking down products. They still will not charge you shipping. Once I was just looking for a LE nail polish that was sold out online. They found it and honored their online special offer for me. I hope you find one. It looks so pretty.

shadowaddict

I went ahead and ordered the highlighter even though I was still somewhat unsure. It arrived this evening so I haven't had a chance to try it out on my face. Playing with it on the inside of my arm it has a very soft glow/shimmer. I hope it will do the same over my makeup. I might also be able to get by with a very light dusting as an all over finishing powder with super blending. I love my other highlighters, especially the Chanel ones with a pretty pattern. Last year's Poudre Signee is such fun to look at. But I do have to use a super light hand & blending to avoid a frosty or too shimmery look. It seems to stand out more on my super pale oily skin. I agree Elegant it does look kind of like thumb prints, but pretty ones:) I haven't seen much info on the new foundation. I really liked my Mat Lumiere in porcelain. However Chanel didn't want me to have it any longer. The Armani Lasting Silk is ok but I don't love it and the lightest shade is still too dark. I use a tiny bit of MUFE white chromatic water based mix with it, which is such a pain.

Winthrop44

MissTania and Elegant -- did either of you end up getting Fleurie? I just caved and ordered it. Because I need another pink lippie in my collection
icon_eek.gif
Did you get your Fleurie yet Michelle? I'm wondering if it looks more like Sabrina's or Christine's swatch?

Haven

I have tried Fleurie, but it doesn't look like either of those swatches on me. It is a more natural pink on my lips. I must use a lighter hand when applying.

Bonitinha

Did you get your Fleurie yet Michelle? I'm wondering if it looks more like Sabrina's or Christine's swatch?
I haven't gotten it yet -- it usually takes a full week to ship out my way. Since I have saran wrap lips, I'm sure it will show up on me. I'll let you know, though, when I get it :)

Haven

Hmmmm. Interesting. Do you like it or is it meh?
It is a pretty pink, but I already have a lot of pretty pinks KWIM. I can make it as intense as the blog swatches that I have seen if I layer it on. I tend to apply ls lightly with balm underneath for everyday wear. The intensity/drama in my daily MU tends to be the eyes.

ETA: I like TF Paradiso better than Fleurie b/c of the formula.

Winthrop44

Ok, thanks. I was kind of thinking maybe I should just be happy with my Paradiso after I saw Sabrina compare them too, and a little warmer toned is better for me anyway.

Bonitinha

Gail -- I got a notification saying my Fleurie will arrive tomorrow -- I'll let ya know how it swatches!

Bonitinha

I just got Fleurie RA in the mail. I swatched it next to 2 other similar chanel lippies. I don't know if I will keep Fleurie, because it looks so similar to Suprenante on the lips. Although Suprenante has a touch more pink it it, while Fleurie has more coral in it (on my skin tone). If you go back and look at Temptalia's and Beauty Look Book swatches of Fleurie -- they look much more pink on them than on me -- strange since I lean cool toned!
Left -- Dedicace RC Middle -- Fleurie RA Right -- Suprenante RA