Chanel CC Cream

Rads

Found it on chanel.com...I don't think this would work for darker skin tones, though. There seems to be only one shade :(

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Skincare-CC-CREAM-136816

elegant-one

Found it on chanel.com...I don't think this would work for darker skin tones, though. There seems to be only one shade :(

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Skincare-CC-CREAM-136816
Whats up with the one shade? yeah, i don't know about that. I'm loving Smashboxes CC so much right now, I think I'll pass on this.

Rads

Whats up with the one shade? yeah, i don't know about that. I'm loving Smashboxes CC so much right now, I think I'll pass on this.
I am using the NARS TM and the UD Beauty Balm...I guess that's enough alphabets for me too :D

Rads

:) I just wish they would release the Beiges powder.
I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww...and I would have to go to the counter to get the proper color match too..guess I won't be buying it before September. Though, it's a good thing..aren't the blushes supposed to come out this month? Everything launching together would kill my credit card :p

elegant-one

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww...and I would have to go to the counter to get the proper color match too..guess I won't be buying it before September. Though, it's a good thing..aren't the blushes supposed to come out this month? Everything launching together would kill my credit card :p
Which blushes
icon_eek.gif
I cannot remember!

peanut

My SA tried this on me today at the counter. I was so tempted, but it was just too yellow and too light. I'm B20 in winter and B30 in summer. Oh well, more $ for the fall collection.

elegant-one

I'm so extremely happy with the Smashbox CC cream that this is an easy pass.

Winthrop, I'm not sure about the ingredients in the Smashbox one, I would have to look.

Teger

I'm usually a B10/BR12-22 in Chanel foundations and it works on me. It's 100% titanium dioxide sunscreen. It's virtually alcohol free (it's like the 15th ingredient) and it wears all day long. It's actually somewhat mattifying on my skin.

Also Chanel says it's equivalent to B20 in Vitalumiere Aqua, but I find it less yellow-toned that that.

Miss QQ

^^ Does the scent dissipate once you spread it on? I tried it on my hand and loved the scent but felt it was a little strong. Do you apply foundation/powder over it?

Teger

I don't smell it after application... Although there is a fragrance. It's not obnoxious like the Shiseido Urban Environment range. Doesn't linger on my skin as long as Chanel's purete ideale serum. But take my comment in regards to fragrance with 2c. I LOVE fragrance. Fragrance is such a remarkable part of Chanel's DNA. I did lightly dust rosee douce poudre to set it, but it mainly added that subtle glow. It gives pretty good coverage. You just need a concealer for any problem areas. Given the Beige 20 color matches.

Shopping Obsess

^^ Does the scent dissipate once you spread it on? I tried it on my hand and loved the scent but felt it was a little strong. Do you apply foundation/powder over it?
I don't find the scent overpowering. Once it is blended and I don't even notice the faint floral scent anymore. I apply a bit of powder over it to help with the color. The shade 20 is a bit too light for me and I apply a powder which is more of my skintone.

Latest posts