Chanel Coco Code Spring 2017

Rinstar

I know you guys like to see my handmade Christmas cards, so here they are.

These are for business people that help me all year...bank tellers, grocery peeps etc. Reindeer Minnie Mouse. Yes, I cut everything out & put it together :)

View attachment 57815

These are for family & friends. I cut out the tri-fold tree, then I embossed it with the Twelve Days of Christmas words through an embossing machine. I embossed the snow falling on a pearly card & attach the tree over it. When you untie the front tree ribbon, it opens up to a photo charm of baby girl wrapped in a swaddling blanket :cloud9: Then I cut hand torn paper for the inside liner & stamp the sentiment on the right, & die cut another tree message & attach it to the left side. The kids have an adorable all black kitty, so I cut out a kitty out of black velvet & attached him to the bottom of the tree :)

Why can't I just buy a box of cards lol.

View attachment 57816
View attachment 57817
View attachment 57818

An this is a one of a kind made for our baby girl Ruby. My theme for her this Christmas is Penguins, so I found this adorable rubber stamp of a little girl sipping hot cocoa out of the same cup with a Penguin...awww & put it all in a snow globe with her name plate on it. So fun!

View attachment 57819

Absolutely gorgeous!!! So creative and beautiful. I'm sure the recipients treasure them so much more than a card from a box!! The reindeer Minnie Mouse is super cute!!

elegant-one

Absolutely gorgeous!!! So creative and beautiful. I'm sure the recipients treasure them so much more than a card from a box!! The reindeer Minnie Mouse is super cute!!

:kisskiss::flowers: Thank you so much my dear!!! I really appreciate your kindness. I really enjoy doing these. That Minnie Mouse makes me smile each time I do one. It was so heart warming to hear everyone when they open them :) :heart:

Icecaramellatte

Oh I'm so behind with my Chanel purchases. I don't know how I'll ever catch up. I do think I want Coco Code and probably the eye palettes.

awickedshape

:wavey: I haven't bought a Chanel eyeshadow in years and rarely use my remaining eyeshadows. Generally, they did (but before my eye sensitivity issues they were fine on me). I hope you love the two you bought :cloud9:

Hi!
Ah, ok! I was wondering if you were able to use these at all.

Thank you! :eek:
I hope I like them and didn't make a mistake grabbing up both :eek: :p

Miss QQ

Hi ladies! I walked by the boutique and was pleasantly surprised to see the collection. The code blush quad is beautiful! From the pictures, I didn't think I would like it. But the quads are so small, I think it will be better to use it just all blended? Do you use it separately?

As with Gail, the JC didn't look nice on my skin, it is a little too orange on me.

I've been peeking at Chanel makeup all this time, but nothing has caught my eye until this code quad.

Winthrop44

Hi ladies! I walked by the boutique and was pleasantly surprised to see the collection. The code blush quad is beautiful! From the pictures, I didn't think I would like it. But the quads are so small, I think it will be better to use it just all blended? Do you use it separately?

As with Gail, the JC didn't look nice on my skin, it is a little too orange on me.

I've been peeking at Chanel makeup all this time, but nothing has caught my eye until this code quad.

Hi Miss QQ! Hope all is well. The Subtils eye quad is also really pretty.

Miss QQ

Thanks, Gail, I'm well! Hope you are too. Yes the quad is beautiful. The other gold one is odd, with 3 similar gold shades.

Latest posts