Chanel Coco Code Spring 2017

MaryJane

I've changed my mind about the Elegance blush. When I first swatched it, I was really disappointed in the pigmentation;it barely showed up on my hand. After reading some good reviews and seeing some on YouTube, I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad that I did - it looks more pigmented applied than it did on my hand and it's such a versatile color. I'm not sure how to describe it, definitely peach with a little gold and I think there's pink on there as well. I also picked up the blush harmony.

My no buy is starting now. I've picked up a lot of makeup in the last few months. So much so I've forgotten what I actually have. Over the next few days, I need to declutter and keep only what I know I'll use.

Pippilotta

Wonderful! They are both too warm for me, but I'll get one for my olive skinned daughter. Which one of them do you think is the most versatile?

lipstickaddict

:icon_cheers:
I tested some items from this collection the other day and I was very impressed with the blush (not sure what formula it was though, we usually get the baked version but sometimes we get the US version) it was really silky and pigmented and would look very natural and pretty on fair skin and I think it would be impossible to over do.

The RAV La Secrete was very salmon/orange on me and not pink at all. I prefer RAV #55 La Delicate which is more pink.

The Blush harmony was beautifully pigmented and I was impressed with each shade, with the 2 lightest having nice shimmer and looking like highlighters. I didn't swirl it all together though.

Stock had not arrived as yet so I will go back for the JC and probably the blush harmony.

Did you end up getting what you wanted? I just ordered La Secrete and Harmony blush (before reading your review). Hopefully the lipstick doesn't too pull too orange on me... Eeeeeeeeee!!! Hope you had a great New year's!

MissTania

:icon_cheers:

Did you end up getting what you wanted? I just ordered La Secrete and Harmony blush (before reading your review). Hopefully the lipstick doesn't too pull too orange on me... Eeeeeeeeee!!! Hope you had a great New year's!

Thank you, Happy New Year :flowers:I think it's coming out mid-late January here so I am still waiting - I think you will like La Secrete, if I recall correctly you seem to like and suit coral and orange leaning pinks:knuddel: Let me know what you think when they arrive! The Harmony Blush is really pretty. I am now thinking I really should use the previous Blush Harmony release (and that I want the 3 new NARS blushes too:doh::naughty: even though I haven't used the last two I bought a few weeks ago yet).

lipstickaddict

:twirl::heart::wavey::sunshine::five::five:
Thank you, Happy New Year :flowers:I think it's coming out mid-late January here so I am still waiting - I think you will like La Secrete, if I recall correctly you seem to like and suit coral and orange leaning pinks:knuddel: Let me know what you think when they arrive! The Harmony Blush is really pretty. I am now thinking I really should use the previous Blush Harmony release (and that I want the 3 new NARS blushes too:doh::naughty: even though I haven't used the last two I bought a few weeks ago yet).
Howdy Miss T! Good memory! Hopefully it has a bit of pink lol but I do like corals :) I also ended up with Elegance blush so it is blush overload here too! I have my eye on the new nars blushes, but I bought both Sara moon blushes plus Unfiltered 2 ( plus the too-faced sweet peach blush and highlight/blush set and Chanel hyperfresh). Did you pick up hyperfresh? Am thinking I should head straight for blushes anonymous :eek:
I've been using last year's Harmony blush. LOVE that one. Hopefully this year's version is awesome too!

Last edited:

MaryJane

Howdy Miss T! Good memory! Hopefully it has a bit of pink lol but I do like corals :) I also ended up with Elegance blush so it is blush overload here too! I have my eye on the new nars blushes, but I bought both Sara moon blushes plus Unfiltered 2 ( plus the too-faced sweet peach blush and highlight/blush set and Chanel hyperfresh). Did you pick up hyperfresh? Am thinking I should head straight for blushes anonymous :eek:
I've been using last year's Harmony blush. LOVE that one. Hopefully this year's version is awesome too!

I'm with you on the blush overload - both new Chanel blushes, both Sarah Moon, both Unfiltered palettes, and the TF blush! Out of all of them the Unfiltered ones are my favorites - 1and 2 are so versatile. Needless to say, NO more blush for me for a while.

MissTania

:wavey::flowers::twirl::secret: Howdy Miss J! I got the Moon blushes too, and haven't even worn them! Unfiltered 2 isn't out here yet - is it amazing? I bought Hyperfresh a while ago and yet again, still unworn. I will be trying as many new purchases as possible this week. Are you loving it? I will swatch the new NARS Pop Goes the Easel blushes in store this week (although Peep Show might be an online exclusive here) and see if I really want any. I need to come along to Blushes Anon - I have so many I really shouldn't even look at new ones...yet JC's are exempt and I will keep buying them - I need to swatch Elegance again and will probably buy it when it launches! Do you have it yet or did you order online again?

Latest posts