Chanel Coco Code Spring 2017

CBradley76

It's like with the "holiday" collection: in itself it's not bad, but it doesn't fit with Spring. It looks more like an autumn/ winter collection.
After a long "dark" season, I don't want dark Spring colours.

I agree! It's doesn't look spring so I'm going with Dior this time. I've been really impressed with Dior lately

boschicka

It let me add it to my cart. If you stay on the product page long enough though, a window pops up saying it's coming soon and to sign up to be notified. Then Add to Cart changes to Coming Soon.
Wonder if they'll cancel the order...

elegant-one

It let me add it to my cart. If you stay on the product page long enough though, a window pops up saying it's coming soon and to sign up to be notified. Then Add to Cart changes to Coming Soon.
Wonder if they'll cancel the order...

I saw that & then it disappeared when I got the popup. I should wait to see if they cancel your order LOL! I really really want it.

boschicka

I saw that & then it disappeared when I got the popup. I should wait to see if they cancel your order LOL! I really really want it.

Ha!!! Stinker! I didn't place it. Was speculating. It was on my phone that I was able to add it, but on my desktop I can't.

Latest posts