Chanel Coco Code Spring 2017

Winthrop44

It let me add it to my cart. If you stay on the product page long enough though, a window pops up saying it's coming soon and to sign up to be notified. Then Add to Cart changes to Coming Soon.
Wonder if they'll cancel the order...

I saw that & then it disappeared when I got the popup. I should wait to see if they cancel your order LOL! I really really want it.

I have read that this does work, people received them.

Last edited:

Winthrop44

I received my Coco Code blush today from chanel.com. It's very pretty, soft colors but pigmented. The browns could be used on cheeks or eyes. Very happy with it! The scent is more overwhelming than usual though, at least in mine. I may need to leave it open for awhile! lol

Ballerina

I was able to add it to my cart on my desktop. I did receive an order confirmation and had a code for free overnight shipping so should have it Tuesday.

JerseyGirl

I was able to add it to my cart on my desktop. I did receive an order confirmation and had a code for free overnight shipping so should have it Tuesday.

Awesome! I hope everyone lets us know how they like it on... I'm debating getting it. I need to behave but it looks really pretty. I just hope each quadrant is large enough to pick up color.

Winthrop44

Awesome! I hope everyone lets us know how they like it on... I'm debating getting it. I need to behave but it looks really pretty. I just hope each quadrant is large enough to pick up color.

Although it weighs almost double (11g) and obviously takes up way more of the space, it is in the same size case as the JCs.

elegant-one

I received my Coco Code blush today from chanel.com. It's very pretty, soft colors but pigmented. The browns could be used on cheeks or eyes. Very happy with it! The scent is more overwhelming than usual though, at least in mine. I may need to leave it open for awhile! lol

:rofl:I was able to order it - thanks to you - just a bit ago! I got an order confirmation so....here's hoping.

makeuplover94

i don't know what it is about chanel spring collections but they always seem to leave me bankrupt! can't wait for it to launch over here.

elegant-one

Chanel Kyoto - a very pretty natural slight rose slight bronze shade. It's very pretty on & to just look at. It gives a healthy flush to the cheeks. The top part has slight shimmer & the bottom stripe is matte. It's more natural rose than it looks on my finger.

IMG_9469.JPG
IMG_9471.JPG
IMG_9472.JPG
IMG_9474.JPG
IMG_9477.JPG
IMG_9478.JPG
IMG_9479.JPG
IMG_9481.JPG
IMG_9486.JPG
IMG_9492.JPG

Last edited:

JerseyGirl

Chanel Kyoto - a very pretty natural slight rose slight bronze shade. It's very pretty on & to just look at. It gives a healthy flush to the cheeks. The top part has slight shimmer & the bottom stripe is matte. It's more natural rose than it looks on my finger.

View attachment 57622
View attachment 57623
View attachment 57624
View attachment 57625
View attachment 57626
View attachment 57627
View attachment 57628
View attachment 57629
View attachment 57630
View attachment 57631

So pretty!! Thank you for the swatches, great as always. Ugh, I think I want it. Too many pretty things everywhere!!

elegant-one

So pretty!! Thank you for the swatches, great as always. Ugh, I think I want it. Too many pretty things everywhere!!

:flowers: That's sooo sweet of you! Thanks! It really is pretty. It gives this soft glow to the skin too. Yep, too many pretty things now & coming up.

Latest posts