Chanel Coco Code Spring 2017

Ingenue

I saw a swatch here (about a page back?)... looks like olive brown with glints of gold. I'm hoping to use it as a base to deepen shadows and on the waterline. I think it'll be stunning!

CHANEL-Code-Subtils-Noir-Petrole-swatches.jpg

Last edited:

elegant-one

I saw a swatch here (about a page back?)... looks like olive brown with glints of gold. I'm hoping to use it as a base to deepen shadows and on the waterline. I think it'll be stunning!

View attachment 57779

It's perfect! I have a very used/beloved, my favorite eyeliner EVER from Smashbox. It's the creme in the little pots called Lust. I have been looking forever for a match & this looks like it might be. I always use it in my waterline. Thanks for the pics because I missed them.

Monsy

I saw swatches couple of weeks ago from a dear blogger friend from canada and she said it's a must have
like lancome miel glace

elegant-one

Just got my order! Monsy, you are going to love the blush. I was a bit scared when I saw it in the pan, but its very very lovely on. It's a slight golden peach with a bit of nude rose. Lovely. The Noir Petrole is perfect. It's a slight sepia medium dark cool brown.

MaryJane

Do you know if the blush is similar to Alezane? I'd love to see a swatch if someone has time to make one.

Monsy

it is different alezane is much more warmer more orange undertones this is more on the page with golden sun, orchid rose... i will try to make a decent swatch

Winthrop44

Well, sadly I'm not a fan of the blush on myself (just too peachy for me), BUT I love the Noir Petrole liner, Codes Subtils quad, Blanc np and black top coat.

Latest posts