Chanel COCO Mademoiselle

Ms.Fion

Anyone like this?? i'm TOTALLY ADDICTED to this!
eyelove.gif
this scent attracts men BIG TIME! my bf can't stop sniffing me when i have this on
rofl.gif
well ladies one way of leashing a man LOL

ch33tah

this is my absolute favourite perfme. i've been wearing it since it came out years ago. I must have gone through 10 bottles since then. I wear it so much that sometimes the collars of some of my sweaters always have a slight hint of the perfume, even after I wash it. lol. People always know when i walk into a room because of this smell. it's my 'signature smell'. i love it love it love it!

my mom is a coco chanel perfume lady. i'm the younger version. it works. ;]

enchantress

Unfortunately I have to go against the grain... Initially I liked it but I've received comments from my mum that it smells like smoke! I disagree but now when I smell it I find that it does :confused: However I am under 20 yrs old so maybe it doesn't really suit for my age... It is however a very classy and elegant scent IMO.

I haven't seen it have any effect on men though! In fact, from comments I've read and heard, men dislike it, because it seems "old lady"-like :confused:
hmm.gif
(well from what I've heard!)

Please someone prove me wrong hehe

liv

Re: Chanel COCO Madamoiselle

I have a sample vial of this, and it reminds me of an aunt who used to wear No. 5 (I think all Chanels have a distinctive note because of the aldehydes), so I got a mini vial to test it, and I *loved* how it smelled on the necks of my shirts after wearing it over night; very soft and warm smelling, a bit addictive because you always want another sniff! But I asked my friends to smell it, and they said it smelled "old lady" too. One said "Old lady...in a good way" because she saw how crestfallen I was. I really want this stuff to work for me. Oh well, I might try it again over break to see if I really like it, or it's just that beautiful bottle and Chanel pedigree that has me really wanting to like it. =]

Love Always Ivy

I love this scent. i always feel classy and sassy when i wear it. i ahve the EDP and EDT, but i never use the EDP because the EDT is SUPER strong on its own! the scent sticks on you forever and a day, which i love bc i love putting on sweatshirts or sweaters and they smell like me, not laundry. i like spraying my closet with it :)

spectrolite

I splurged big time and purchased the limited edition solid Coco Mademoiselle in a beautiful white Chanel compact and I have no regrets! It's just gorgeous and a precious part of my fragrance collection.

Luceuk

I love love love it! I bought a bottle a few months ago, the only thing I don't like is the price.

user79

It's a really gorgeous smell, I really do like it a lot. But somehow I don't like it on myself, I prefer Chanel Chance which is similar, but fresher to me, and a bit less sweet.

Latest posts