Chanel COCO Mademoiselle

Dani California

Its my fave!!
greengrin.gif
I always get asked what it is, everyone loves it!!
greengrin.gif

Apparently there's another perfume very similiar, dunno what it is though.
th_dunno.gif

_ohmygosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Unfortunately I have to go against the grain... Initially I liked it but I've received comments from my mum that it smells like smoke! I disagree but now when I smell it I find that it does :confused: However I am under 20 yrs old so maybe it doesn't really suit for my age... It is however a very classy and elegant scent IMO.

I haven't seen it have any effect on men though! In fact, from comments I've read and heard, men dislike it, because it seems "old lady"-like :confused:
hmm.gif
(well from what I've heard!)

Please someone prove me wrong hehe

I'm waaaay under 20 but everytime I wear this, all the guys I meet think I'm around 20 years old ahaha! I agree it is very classy and elegant, but plenty of guys I know love the smell, not really "old lady", more so like it gives me a "power woman" character...

Everyone at work always compliments me on it.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

spectrolite, I've been meaning to get the solid but was quite unsure how long the scent lasts

user79

I think some poeple might be confusing the original Chanel Coco perfume, with the new Coco Mademoiselle.

ZoeKat

Coco Mademoiselle is my favorite scent, hands down! I feel so classy wearing it. I first tried it in a Nordstrom years ago, and the peacoat I was wearing that night held the scent for a long time. Even though I now have my own bottle, I still smell it whenever I take that peacoat out of the closet and smile. It's such a memorable scent. And yes in my experience as well, men do love it!

anjecakes

I absolutely love this perfume. I wear it almost on a daily basis.

I was dying for a bottle for awhile, and my boyfriend bought it for me this past Christmas.

The bottle is still almost full, too!

Aurynn

Mademoiselle has been my signature scent for over 3 years, it's really funny because one of my friends was like when she arrived at a party: I thought you were here, it smelled of you perfume.... lol

And yes, men love it. My ex-boyfriend always wanted a sniff. Which is why I changed scents (but I still have half a bottle stashed away for when I'm on holiday)

elib067

Ok I'm reviving this thread. Those who have tried it...do you find a difference in the EDP and EDT version. I know a lot of perfumes can smell completely different based on which on you get. Which one do you guys like better?

Shadowy Lady

In my experience EDT are heavier than EDP and I'm sure it's the same case for Coco Mademoiselle.

I want to get a new Chanel frangrance and thinking of either Coco or Coco Mademoiselle. I wanted to get Mademoiselle but read some bad reviews in a blog. Does anyone have both?

elib067

I don't have Coco but I have been using coco mademoiselle for a while and I find that it lasts FOREVER and it doesn't dry down any differently. it smells the same the next day as it does when I first spray it on.

magpiemagpie

I think Coco Mademoiselle is a fabulous scent, but I don't know how I feel about wearing the EDP. I think I might have to rehome mine at some point. :( I smell it on so many people I don't really feel like "me" anymore when I wear it, if that makes any sense! It's a shame I have that kind of complex about not wanting to wear the same scent as other people around me, because its such a powerhouse of a fragrance. The EDT is brighter, sparklier, and a bit citrusier and fruitier to me, and also very nice, but I don't like it as much as the spicier, deeper, longer-lasting EDP.

venacava

I prefer EDP over EDT. Generally EDTs have stronger sillage initially due to higher alcohol content but fades quickly while EDPs hangs around longer as it contains higher concentration of perfume oil.

Also, keep in mind that Chanel always formulate EDP and EDT of the same perfume slightly differently. I chose Coco Mademoiselle EDP because it has a softer opening and a more mellow dry down when comapred to EDT version. So it's down to personal preference really. :)

NellyOg

Hi everyone!
I will open this thread again, i really love this perfume, it's perfection. But what do you think about the advertisment with Keira Knightley? Do you like it? I'm not sure... I read that this year is going to be the third time that Keira will be featuring the publicity... what do you think? Love it or do you find it boring? http://fashionbi.com/newspaper/keira-knightley-to-feature-again-coco-mademoiselle-s-campaign

Latest posts