Chanel Collection Libre Synthetic de Chanel Fall 2016

Winthrop44

I don't remember that lipstick name. Is that new?

No...we all oohed and ahhed over Fleurie back in the day, I'm pretty sure. What I don't get is did they manufacture more in the new RA formula or is it old stock or what?

Edit: Here it is from 2014:

The Beauty Look Book: Chanel Charmeuse #142 and Fleurie #139 Rouge Allure - Jardin de Camelias Collection

I'm not sure if we ever got RA Gloss in Innocent though, or if it was Asia exclusive. Maybe it was LE in the US?

If only the search function still worked on old content here.....

Last edited:

elegant-one

No...we all oohed and ahhed over Fleurie back in the day, I'm pretty sure. What I don't get is did they manufacture more in the new RA formula or is it old stock or what?

Edit: Here it is from 2014:

The Beauty Look Book: Chanel Charmeuse #142 and Fleurie #139 Rouge Allure - Jardin de Camelias Collection

I'm not sure if we ever got RA Gloss in Innocent though, or if it was Asia exclusive. Maybe it was LE in the US?

If only the search function still worked on old content here.....

:rofl::hmm: Did I buy it? :rofl: Its BEAUTIFUL! I'll have to hunt tomorrow lol

Filmfreak

I see Three new "creme" Rouge allure on the German site: Immagination discrete and prodigious.
And an eye palette, "spicy", while the stylo eye shadows are present with a super Limited choice of colors. I wonder why all these differences between markets .

But the palette and the three RAs are on the US site too. I think Chanel is still updating the German website, so maybe there will be more colors for the stylos later.

Filmfreak

Maybe someone cleaned out Peter Philips' old locker.:rofl:

:rofl:If the "Libre" collection is all the creative output they're able to produce now, they will have to rely on that locker for quite some time. But the new golden palette gives me some hope for the future, although who knows, may that's a "locker" product too?

urbis

:rofl:If the "Libre" collection is all the creative output they're able to produce now, they will have to rely on that locker for quite some time. But the new golden palette gives me some hope for the future, although who knows, may that's a "locker" product too?

Honestly, the "libre" looks quote an interesting Collection. Surely, it goes in a completely different direction compared to the warm neutral plus pop of color palettes so trendy now. And " le Rouge" was a small but very versatile Collection, so not so bad, after all.

awickedshape

I actually think Libre is a nice little collection, I just wasn't wowed when I thought it was for holiday.
I might have bought the palette if I didn't have Tilbury's Rock Chick and TF Titanium Smoke

Last edited:

awickedshape

Honestly, the "libre" looks quote an interesting Collection. Surely, it goes in a completely different direction compared to the warm neutral plus pop of color palettes so trendy now. And " le Rouge" was a small but very versatile Collection, so not so bad, after all.

I thought Le Rouge was amazing, especially considering all the reds out there.
Really stunning and I'm excited to see more from Pica and Chanel

Winthrop44

But the palette and the three RAs are on the US site too. I think Chanel is still updating the German website, so maybe there will be more colors for the stylos later.

I believe what you have linked to above is the English version of the Chanel Singapore site (CHANEL Official Website: Fashion, Fragrance, Makeup, Skincare, Watches, Fine Jewellery). You can tell because the url includes en_SG rather than en_US. The url for the UK site includes en_GB, for Australia en_AU, etc.

The actual US site (CHANEL Official Website: Fashion, Fragrance, Beauty, Watches, Fine Jewelry) does not have the 3 RAs available. "Spices" is a quad that has been available for many, many years, and along with Mystic Eyes, is the only color combo still available from the old days. We used to have both Spices and Mystic Eyes in the powder formula with the squares though. I'm guessing the ones available now are likely baked. I hope we will get those RAs here though!

Last edited:

Latest posts