Chanel Collection Libre Synthetic de Chanel Fall 2016

urbis

The Golden eye palette is available on Chanel.com France and Italy. I've just ordered ?????? :marchmellow:

Filmfreak

The Golden eye palette is available on Chanel.com France and Italy. I've just ordered ������ :marchmellow:

It's available on the German Chanel.com site as well. I couldn't resist and ordered and since I haven't bought that much make-up lately I got the fall mini brush set too. The palette is rather expensive (100€ :ouch:) and I'm not sure if I'll ever can bring myself to use it and destroy the beautiful pattern. But as a "just-look-at-me" item it's almost too pricey, isn't it?

urbis

It's available on the German Chanel.com site as well. I couldn't resist and ordered and since I haven't bought that much make-up lately I got the fall mini brush set too. The palette is rather expensive (100€ :ouch:) and I'm not sure if I'll ever can bring myself to use it and destroy the beautiful pattern. But as a "just-look-at-me" item it's almost too pricey, isn't it?
This is a massive splurge, no doubt:cool:.

urbis

I see Three new "creme" Rouge allure on the German site: Immagination discrete and prodigious.
And an eye palette, "spicy", while the stylo eye shadows are present with a super Limited choice of colors. I wonder why all these differences between markets .

Latest posts