Chanel Collection Reflets d'Été de Chanel - Summer 2014

Medgal07

greengrin.gif
so funny!

I'm wondering if I'm making a mistake in not getting cheeky. It looked so muddy when I swatched it. I wanted it to have a bit of pink undertone to it like Mac's Blushbaby
Elegant, Cheeky is a blush that you can wear on it's own w/just lipstick & nothing else (well clothes of course
girlhaha.gif
) I wore it today w/a smokey eye & nude lip. I love

the way that it looks and it has the same creamy consistency as my other Chanel blush crémes. It does lean pink/mauve on me...like MAC Small Vanity.

Timmi

So my Les Beiges N01 got delivered today and it's lopsided. Probably happened during shipping? I am bothered by it but wanted to ask your opinion. Should I return and get a new one from a department store come May 5 or keep this one? Sorry for the bad lighting, here's the pic.

Medgal07

I was worried about the exact same thing, so I bought it. I need to apply it lightly (emphasis on lightly), blend really well and add a bit of highlighter to make it work. I find that if I add a little NARS orgasm illuminator (or any peachy pink illuminator) then it looks great. When I apply it alone on my skin meh - def can enter muddy/poopy territory.

BTW I have read some posters are having issues with the texture of this product. It applies on me the same as the other cream blushes, but I use my fingers and not a brush.
The texture of my Cheeky was no different from my other Chanel blush créme. I use my MAC 131 to tap it on and blend it out.

Medgal07

So my Les Beiges N01 got delivered today and it's lopsided. Probably happened during shipping? I am bothered by it but wanted to ask your opinion. Should I return and get a new one from a department store come May 5 or keep this one? Sorry for the bad lighting, here's the pic.

Oh my Timmi. It's hard to see what you're referring to but I would exchange it in a heartbeat!

Timmi

Oh my Timmi. It's hard to see what you're referring to but I would exchange it in a heartbeat!
Hi Medgal07. I'm probably just OC. The middle line where it says Chanel I'm thinking should run straight across (like 3:00 and 9:00 on the clock) but mine's more like 2:30 and 8:30.

Hahaha . I ordered from chanel.com and I'm so lazy when it comes to returning stuff.

Medgal07

Hi Medgal07. I'm probably just OC. The middle line where it says Chanel I'm thinking should run straight across (like 3:00 and 9:00 on the clock) but mine's more like 2:30 and 8:30.

Hahaha . I ordered from chanel.com and I'm so lazy when it comes to returning stuff.
Oh yes I see that now. I've never returned anything to chanel.com but I would if I needed to. You paid good money for the
product and you should be totally happy with it.

Timmi

Oh yes I see that now. I've never returned anything to chanel.com but I would if I needed to. You paid good money for the
product and you should be totally happy with it.
Thanks Medgal07. I'll call chanel customer service tomorrow.

honey on boost

KhhM I don;t think you'll regret it---so beautiful & great for a no makeup, makeup look

Elegant, Cheeky is a blush that you can wear on it's own w/just lipstick & nothing else (well clothes of course
girlhaha.gif
) I wore it today w/a smokey eye & nude lip. I love

the way that it looks and it has the same creamy consistency as my other Chanel blush crémes. It does lean pink/mauve on me...like MAC Small Vanity.
icon_eek.gif
brb off to order it right meow!
girlhaha.gif

Timmi

I'm wearing Cheeky today and I love the natural sunkissed healthy look. I also have a bit of rosiness on my cheeks and some pink blushes emphasize my pores. I know I said I'm not going to buy a BU but wearing it today, i already know this will be my summer go-to blush. I may buy a BU, lol! I love it that much.

Medgal07

I'm wearing Cheeky today and I love the natural sunkissed healthy look. I also have a bit of rosiness on my cheeks and some pink blushes emphasize my pores. I know I said I'm not going to buy a BU but wearing it today, i already know this will be my summer go-to blush. I may buy a BU, lol! I love it that much.
Timmi that's just awesome! I'm so glad it worked for you & you're loving it enough to BU!

charismafulltv

Hey guys just posted Cheeky Reviews on my blog. Here are the swatches! Enjoy!
185c00b6_image.jpeg
5dbe696b_image.jpeg
Chanel Cheeky vs MUFE HD Cream blush in 425
f1a63c66_image.jpeg

ALivingDoll

i did the same comparison when i received new moon and mirage with initiation. at first sight, they looked similar but upon swatching new moon, theres a noticeable difference. i dont own fatal but thank you for sharing!

ALivingDoll

Hi Medgal! I lost focus on this thread for being distracted with another lol. How are you feeling? Hope all is better! Did you receive your ido's yet? If so, what do you think of Mirifique?

Medgal07

Hi Medgal! I lost focus on this thread for being distracted with another lol. How are you feeling? Hope all is better! Did you receive your ido's yet? If so, what do you think of Mirifique?
Awww thank you so much!
th_hug.gif
I'm feeling better thanks!

I did get my IDOs. Utopia which I hadn't planned to get arrived today. I LOVE them all but Mirifique is the only one that
I've worn so far. It's beautiful---mind you I applied it with my left hand---quite carefully. I can't wait to really use them in the
coming weeks as I gain more use of my right hand.