Chanel Collection Reflets d'Été de Chanel - Summer 2014

kellyw

[COLOR=0000FF]   I'm pulling mine out first thing tomorrow just to see how it performs--I'm really concerned now. [/COLOR]:???:
Let me know how it works for you. I'm torn because I love how it looks on me, but for that price I think it should not be doing that. Maybe I will return it and try again, but I'm not sure I will have much luck as the tester performed the same way.

Baby1black

[COLOR=0000FF] If you're referring to the bronzing makeup base----swap away.  Debbs encouraged me to try it and it has become my go-to base.  I think Debbs is just a tad darker[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  than you and me and she enjoys the product immensely.  I'm even able to wear it on its own w/o foundation, but it gives me a flawless face when I wear it under[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  foundation. [/COLOR]
Thanks medgal appreciate it

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif
Clearly not a low buy thread-------a fun let's buy everything we want thread.
I think that if I went into the Low Buy thread...I would burst into flames
lol.gif

Sugar & Spice

Finally received my New Moon today and it is very pretty! It is glittery but its not a tacky glitter however I will say its not for the faint of heart.

Medgal07

Hi! I also just got Cheeky and I did notice that it has a slightly different texture than the other creme blushes. I do like how it looks on me so it's a keeper. But I'm definitely not going to get a backup, even if it's LE.
I wore Fantastic today and did a very quick side/side with Cheeky, and it looked just as smooth. I may have a
different experience when I actually use Cheeky. I'm hopeful, nonetheless.

Timmi

I wore Fantastic today and did a very quick side/side with Cheeky, and it looked just as smooth. I may have a
different experience when I actually use Cheeky. I'm hopeful, nonetheless.
I find Cheeky just a little creamier on my finger (pan to finger)than Revelation (my first creme blush). But on the cheeks they feel the same to me. I don't use a brush.

Medgal07

I find Cheeky just a little creamier on my finger (pan to finger)than Revelation (my first creme blush). But on the cheeks they feel the same to me. I don't use a brush.
Good to know. When I wear Cheeky I'm going to use my brush---same technique just to see it it performs any differently.

khhmakeup

I think that if I went into the Low Buy thread...I would burst into flames
lol.gif
My husband has suggested a low buy and I had to show him this comment... I told him I was right there with you.

On another note, still waiting for the summer here in Canada... nice to see the swatches though! Definitely want Cheeky now!

elegant-one

My husband has suggested a low buy and I had to show him this comment... I told him I was right there with you.

On another note, still waiting for the summer here in Canada... nice to see the swatches though! Definitely want Cheeky now!
girlhaha.gif
th_roll1.gif
friends.gif

Did he roll his eyes ..lol. So funny. Thanks for sharing that with me, it made my day.

So you are going to get Cheeky?

teespurple

I
We can have visions of summer... Right?
996bc340_image.jpeg
Le Blush Creme de Chanel Cream Blush $38.00 -87 Cheeky (Rose with Bronze Tint) (limited edition) Les Beiges Healthy GLow Sheer Colour Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen $57.50 -N°40 Illusion D'Ombre Long-Wear Luminous Eyeshadow $36.00 -95 Mirage (Bronze) -96 Utopia (Luminous Lavender) (limited edition) -97 New Moon (Iridescent Copper) (limited edition) Inimitable Waterproof Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel $30.00 -67 Violet Touch (Purple with Gold Shimmer) (limited edition) -77 Orange Touch (Orange with Gold Shimmer) (limited edition) -10 Noir Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner $32.00 -911 Ambre Doré (Gold) Levres Scintillantes Glossimer $29.50 -184 Hello (Jelly Light Rose) (limited edition) -185 Sexy (Jelly Fuchsia) -186 Happy (Jelly Coral) -188 Sunny (Jelly Orange) -03 Glaze (Light Purple/Pink) Le Vernis Nail Colour $27.00 -613 Eastern Light (White Beige) (limited edition) -615 Sweet Lilac (Lilac) (limited edition) -619 Pink Tonic (Fuchsia) (limited edition) -621 Tutti Frutti (Soft Coral) -623 Mirabella (Orange) (limited edition) Late April/Early May
i love this mascara it is awesome.

khhmakeup

girlhaha.gif
th_roll1.gif
friends.gif

Did he roll his eyes ..lol. So funny. Thanks for sharing that with me, it made my day.

So you are going to get Cheeky?
Oh he frequently rolls his eyes and does that "pfttt" with a slight head shake often, especially after getting off the phone with my Chanel SA when she calls about the new collections.

Cheeky looks beautiful, I'm definitely thinking of getting it! That and New Moon.... of course once it gets here, i'm sure my list will grow like usual! (That's when the eye rolls start hehe).

elegant-one

Oh he frequently rolls his eyes and does that "pfttt" with a slight head shake often, especially after getting off the phone with my Chanel SA when she calls about the new collections.

Cheeky looks beautiful, I'm definitely thinking of getting it! That and New Moon.... of course once it gets here, i'm sure my list will grow like usual! (That's when the eye rolls start hehe).
greengrin.gif
so funny!

I'm wondering if I'm making a mistake in not getting cheeky. It looked so muddy when I swatched it. I wanted it to have a bit of pink undertone to it like Mac's Blushbaby

Haven

greengrin.gif
so funny!

I'm wondering if I'm making a mistake in not getting cheeky. It looked so muddy when I swatched it. I wanted it to have a bit of pink undertone to it like Mac's Blushbaby
I was worried about the exact same thing, so I bought it. I need to apply it lightly (emphasis on lightly), blend really well and add a bit of highlighter to make it work. I find that if I add a little NARS orgasm illuminator (or any peachy pink illuminator) then it looks great. When I apply it alone on my skin meh - def can enter muddy/poopy territory.

BTW I have read some posters are having issues with the texture of this product. It applies on me the same as the other cream blushes, but I use my fingers and not a brush.