Chanel Collection Reflets d'Été de Chanel - Summer 2014

Medgal07

How does Utopia look on you?

I can't believe that knowing the shrinkage problem with these, that I didn't have enough sense to open the box & check before I left the store. Thanks goodness NM was fine.
Oh no
icon_eek.gif
You had that issue as well with Mirage? I'm getting nervous now. Mine will arrive on Monday.

Medgal07

Yes, with the exception of the very first collection of them almost all of mine have arrived pulled away from the sides of the jar to some extent. Some have been worse than others. I had the same problem as you with Initiation and eventually just gave up on that one. Yesterday I received New Moon and Utopia. My New Moon is not too bad at all, but Utopia is and I haven't decided what to do about it yet. I do love both colors.
How unfortunate. I'd hate to give up on these too, and I keep going back looking at pics of Utopia because it's just so pretty.

abbygal

I received New Moon & Mirage, both from Nordies. Mirage had shrunk in its container. I just smashed it down (gently) and it looks as good as new. It doesn't feel dried out. I'm just gonna keep it.

ALivingDoll

I got Cheeky Today Its PURE LOVE!
eyelove.gif
heart.gif

Ill post a pic i took along with The purple Cream Shadow. which is pretty but very shimmery/glittery kind of like the Mac Pressed Pigments.

I suspect Cheeky is for Warm skin tones. it pulls orange on me not pink.
pompom.gif
Awesome Kimibos---so glad you got it & even happier that you love it! I could not take my eyes off Utopia because it's so pretty but I'm afraid I wouldn't reach for

often enough. I think it would look simply AMAZING on you!!!!

The shadow is Pretty but yeah too much glitter/shimmer for my taste.
Both are really pretty
eyelove.gif
but I understand what you mean about the glitter.
Sorry for the late reply. I think you will love Mirifique. It's a great color with lots of glimmer and very little fallout...if any at all. Please let us know what you think of your new ido's.

Winthrop44

How does Utopia look on you?

I can't believe that knowing the shrinkage problem with these, that I didn't have enough sense to open the box & check before I left the store. Thanks goodness NM was fine.
Couldn't tell you how it looks on my eyes yet, just my arm. My eyes have been awful since yesterday - either dry eyes acting up or pollen, not sure which - and are horribly red and irritated feeling so I don't want to use any eye mu right now. I did just receive Mirage and it looks perfect. Yay! This is the first perfect one I've gotten in forever.

Medgal07

Sorry for the late reply. I think you will love Mirifique. It's a great color with lots of glimmer and very little fallout...if any at all. Please let us know what you think of your new ido's.
wavey.gif
No problem! They're recent posts---and thank you just the same! I don't know what took me so long to purchase Mirifique---I've always wanted it.
Looking forward to wearing them & will definitely report back. I'm a huge fan of the formula overall and I love the way they look on.

ALivingDoll

[COLOR=0000FF]   Really very pretty Charisma.  I hope you had a wonderful vacation![/COLOR]
Thanks medal, I'm also glad you got a speedy recovery from your surgery. We had fun in Mexico. I was also able to purchase Chanel Tisse Venetien in the duty free there.
I dont mean to pry in on the convo but I cant wait to get a hold of that quad. Is it close to what the promo pics show?

User38

I did yard work a couple days in a row & was a bit sneezey myself. So does the color show up fairly well, or barely.
Thank goodness you got a perfect one!

greengrin.gif
I should always think to check those darn things.

by checking, you mean, that it's not a hockey puck?
girlhaha.gif

kittkat

Beautiful ......ladies

my first ever illusion d'ombre

New Moon
Mirage

the blush Cheeky

I can't wait to get them
sigh.gif

Calla88

Saw some swatches in this thread and had to order a few things! Low buy , what? At least I will be looking pretty !

Winthrop44

Teger, I love your suggestion to pair Utopia with the liner. Just tried it on one eye since the other one is still bothering me. I'm way too lazy to use the liner over a darker one, it doesn't show up much on me on its own, and I'm not a waterline person....but I love it like this with Utopia! Utopia makes a beautiful wash - so glad I got it! Also love Mirage as an everyday shade.

Sunny looks nothing like the promo pic...unless she used Mirabella nail polish as a liner, lol...but I'm very happy with it too...gives a gorgeous tint to my lips. Peanut shared this video with me which gives an idea of how Sunny and Happy (which I may also get) looks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-lZCE0MsxI

Teger

I love your suggestion to pair Utopia with the liner. Just tried it on one eye since the other one is still bothering me. I'm way too lazy to use the liner over a darker one, it doesn't show up much on me on its own, and I'm not a waterline person....but I love it like this with Utopia!  Sunny looks nothing like the promo pic...unless she used Mirabella nail polish as a liner, lol...but I'm very happy with it too...gives a gorgeous tint to my lips. Peanut shared this video with me which gives an idea of how Sunny and Happy (which I may also get) looks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-lZCE0MsxI
It is an unexpectedly subtle & beautiful combination. Happy to hear you like it Winthrop! (And I'm not crazy :bouquet: ) I agree regarding Sunny. I have been using Orange Intense liner underneath (filled in the entire lip) and clients love it.

Winthrop44

That sounds really pretty. I'm thinking of trying Peche and Rose Corail with Sunny first since I already have them....but may cave and get Orange Intense because I really do like that promo pic.

urbis

That sounds really pretty. I'm thinking of trying Peche and Rose Corail with Sunny first since I already have them....but may cave and get Orange Intense because I really do like that promo pic.
There are reviews on temptalia. Glosses look very much alike, e sonethig that enhance lips natural colour rather than give colour. Thank for suggesting the liners it may help build up some personal colour

Medgal07

Saw some swatches in this thread and had to order a few things! Low buy , what? At least I will be looking pretty !
girlhaha.gif
Clearly not a low buy thread-------a fun let's buy everything we want thread. What did you order?

I've crossed items off my list and then added them back on & purchased them as I read the ladies' reviews
& see the swatches too. I've done some major damage.