Chanel Collection Reflets d'Été de Chanel - Summer 2014

ALivingDoll

Hi ladies. Medgal ive been reading the past few posts and do wish you a speedy recovery! I got my ido in new moon today and its gorgeous! Its right up in the ranks with mirifique and epatant. It will look beautiful worn with mirage ( which im also loving now despite my earlier review ).

kimibos

I got Cheeky Today Its PURE LOVE!
eyelove.gif
heart.gif

Ill post a pic i took along with The purple Cream Shadow. which is pretty but very shimmery/glittery kind of like the Mac Pressed Pigments.

I suspect Cheeky is for Warm skin tones. it pulls orange on me not pink.

kimibos

032342cd_IMAG4601.jpeg
Blended on the Left/ and not on the Right. Very Flattering! The shadow is Pretty but yeah too much glitter/shimmer for my taste.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
eyelove.gif
heart.gif

Ill post a pic i took along with The purple Cream Shadow. which is pretty but very shimmery/glittery kind of like the Mac Pressed Pigments.

Yeah, I doubt I could wear it. It's pretty on your skintone.

delicatewhimsy

Hello! Long time stalker, first time commenter. I bought New Moon last week at Nordstrom and then purchased Mirage online. It arrived today and looks like a sad squished hockey puck. I exchanged Initiation three times and never did get one that hasn't shriveled. Has anyone else experienced this from a brand new pot? I know they tend to do this when they start to dry out. I'm such a nut, I like my expensive products to look nice, not used so it bothers me....

elegant-one

Hello! Long time stalker, first time commenter. I bought New Moon last week at Nordstrom and then purchased Mirage online. It arrived today and looks like a sad squished hockey puck. I exchanged Initiation three times and never did get one that hasn't shriveled. Has anyone else experienced this from a brand new pot? I know they tend to do this when they start to dry out. I'm such a nut, I like my expensive products to look nice, not used so it bothers me....
Aggh, sorry that happened. Its so random. My New Moon is perfect. A lot of people have received the shriveled version in other collections.

Medgal07

eyelove.gif
heart.gif

pompom.gif
Awesome Kimibos---so glad you got it & even happier that you love it! I could not take my eyes off Utopia because it's so pretty but I'm afraid I wouldn't reach for

often enough. I think it would look simply AMAZING on you!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by kimibos

Blended on the Left/ and not on the Right. Very Flattering!

The shadow is Pretty but yeah too much glitter/shimmer for my taste.
Both are really pretty
eyelove.gif
but I understand what you mean about the glitter.

Medgal07

th_hello.gif
There, and CONGRATS on your first post! So sorry you've had this issue w/IDOs. I've collected several and have somehow lucked out.
I think we've heard of this happening periodically, and as Elegant noted, randomly. It's pretty frustrating & inconvenient to have to repeatedly exchange
and item. I couldn't agree more---at the prices we're paying, they should be perfect.

Pippilotta

I asked about the collection yesterday, and was told that it won't be available in my country until week 22.
icon_eek.gif

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]   Really very pretty Charisma.  I hope you had a wonderful vacation![/COLOR]
Thanks medal, I'm also glad you got a speedy recovery from your surgery. We had fun in Mexico. I was also able to purchase Chanel Tisse Venetien in the duty free there.

Winthrop44

Yes, with the exception of the very first collection of them almost all of mine have arrived pulled away from the sides of the jar to some extent. Some have been worse than others. I had the same problem as you with Initiation and eventually just gave up on that one. Yesterday I received New Moon and Utopia. My New Moon is not too bad at all, but Utopia is and I haven't decided what to do about it yet. I do love both colors.

urbis

Not a problem, I was glad to help. Please excuse the poor quality, I had to use my point and shoot, because my DSLR is set to take a enormously large file size and my husband wasn't home to adjust it. And I've started my review, but not done yet, lol.
I think it' s difficoult to do a perfect review because monitors and the quality of the pictures can give wrong impression of a product but you made the comparison I was looking for and thank for that. Still I know one thing is the polish in the bottle and another on the nails ...

elegant-one

Yes, with the exception of the very first collection of them almost all of mine have arrived pulled away from the sides of the jar to some extent. Some have been worse than others. I had the same problem as you with Initiation and eventually just gave up on that one. Yesterday I received New Moon and Utopia. My New Moon is not too bad at all, but Utopia is and I haven't decided what to do about it yet. I do love both colors.
How does Utopia look on you?

I can't believe that knowing the shrinkage problem with these, that I didn't have enough sense to open the box & check before I left the store. Thanks goodness NM was fine.