Chanel Collection Reflets d'Été de Chanel - Summer 2014

elegant-one

sounds gorgeousssssssssssssssssssss
eyelove.gif

I have indandescente and will try with the CB when it arrives hopefully tomorrow!
Hey, since you have incandescent..try a little Cherry Glaze over it.....pop goes the cherry
greengrin.gif

urbis

Lisa Eldridge used New Moon IdO on Keira Knightley. We can see it in the 3rd and 4th pictures. http://www.lisaeldridge.com/blog/26192/keira-knightlys-red-carpet-make-up-get-the-look/
Super gorgeous!how about lisa's tutorial on the spring collection?

Shadowy Lady

I think I will only get the cream blush. I love Illusion d'Ombres eyeshadows but I none of them sound super exciting....plus I think coppers and bronzes look best with blue eyes.

purplefatpig

Found a photo of the products used on the Spring Summer Haute couture! Not sure if it's summer collection or mid-season collection though. You can clearly see the new foundation.
http://ommorphia.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/chanel-ss-2014-haute-couture-makeup-4.jpg

katred

Specktra Bestie
Found a photo of the products used on the Spring Summer Haute couture! Not sure if it's summer collection or mid-season collection though. You can clearly see the new foundation.
http://ommorphia.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/chanel-ss-2014-haute-couture-makeup-4.jpg
Interesting. I think that looks more like a mid-season collection, but that's just me. Maybe some colours coming out with the launch of the new foundation?

elegant-one

Interesting. I think that looks more like a mid-season collection, but that's just me. Maybe some colours coming out with the launch of the new foundation?
Board is getting spammed again by those same idiots that have nothing better to do with their time

gildedangel

This forum has no administrator?
I've been doing my best to ban/delete the spam as soon as I see it, but I have to sleep sometimes lol.
sleepy.gif
I'm not the official mod for this forum but I've been trying to keep it clean with along the rest of the mods. I promise that we're doing our best, but we can't stay up 24 hours a day like a spam bot can.

gildedangel

I mean someone to check posts before publication or at least the possibility to delete that huge amount of spam
Posts are not checked before publication because we do not have that kind of time. We have Huddler to help, but it really only catches about 40-50% of the spam. If you'd like to help, PLEASE report the threads. It puts it in the moderation queue and then we can delete them in bulk. Otherwise we have to go into each individual thread, mark it and delete it, which is much more time consuming. Please remember that all of the staff are volunteers and we are doing the best that we can.

urbis

It was no complaining, I can see this forum is veery popoulated so your is a difficoult job (which you, re doing wonderfully). Hope this place will remain a safe place for girls-chatting :)

urbis

I'm sure about that ;-) Anyway, I'll take remind the link of the Indian guru, just in case ...

Teger

Latest posts