Chanel Fall 2011

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I just ordered the eyelash curler for a ridiculous price, and feel so bad about it, lol.
th_crazy2.gif
I was hoping it would be available here in Germany with the fall collection, but seems like we're not getting it. I try to tell myself that I will use it for a long time and it's limited edition, so I just had to buy it. I do love my Shu, but that one also isn't available here, so I would have had to order it somewhere else too, when the rubber pads are used up, so it was totally necessary...
angelic.gif

I was able to place my order for the fall collection yesterday, but it was crazy. It's still not available on the website, but only on their mobile version of the site. So people with a smartphone could order everything and Graphite is already sold out, and people sitting in front of a computer are still waiting and probably will only be able to get what's left.
ohboy.gif
So unfair.
I ordered Graphite, Peridot and Epatant, should be here tomorrow. No more e/s and no RA Velvet right now, since I splurged on the curler.

stv578

So Winthrop was so right about the Prelude quad. I tried it on today and absolutely looooved it! It was really flattering, which really suprised me because I have a really hard time with greys. I highly recommend this quad! And it was also very quick and easy to apply, especially since it's not shimmery and there wasn't any fallout.

The blush also wore really really well, stayed on all day! I'm so happy with everything! I think I will also pick up Illusoire before I'm done with this collection!

Icecaramellatte

Quote:
I just ordered the eyelash curler for a ridiculous price, and feel so bad about it, lol.
th_crazy2.gif
I was hoping it would be available here in Germany with the fall collection, but seems like we're not getting it. I try to tell myself that I will use it for a long time and it's limited edition, so I just had to buy it. I do love my Shu, but that one also isn't available here, so I would have had to order it somewhere else too, when the rubber pads are used up, so it was totally necessary...
angelic.gif

I was able to place my order for the fall collection yesterday, but it was crazy. It's still not available on the website, but only on their mobile version of the site. So people with a smartphone could order everything and Graphite is already sold out, and people sitting in front of a computer are still waiting and probably will only be able to get what's left.
ohboy.gif
So unfair.
I ordered Graphite, Peridot and Epatant, should be here tomorrow. No more e/s and no RA Velvet right now, since I splurged on the curler.
So sorry about that. This is terrible!

wishonastar

Selfridges were so stupid, I was annoyed with their extra £20 postage and ended up waiting for ages for Debenhams to put it up. I checked back later and Peridot and Graphite were sold out with Selfridges and I couldn't understand why if they were charging that much for postage. Debenhams still didn't have it and I check back at Selfridges later for some reason and it was back in stock, I tried again and postage was fixed so ordered both polishes and the greenish eyeshadow to try them out. I wanted to get the khaki liner but couldn't find it. I couldn't find the things I wanted with Boots either. After I ordered with Selfridges Peridot was showing as out of stock so I wasn't sure if I had it or not. Then later it was back again, stupid stock control system! I got a dispatch email today so that is good anyway.

Alisha1

Selfridges were so stupid, I was annoyed with their extra £20 postage and ended up waiting for ages for Debenhams to put it up. I checked back later and Peridot and Graphite were sold out with Selfridges and I couldn't understand why if they were charging that much for postage. Debenhams still didn't have it and I check back at Selfridges later for some reason and it was back in stock, I tried again and postage was fixed so ordered both polishes and the greenish eyeshadow to try them out. I wanted to get the khaki liner but couldn't find it. I couldn't find the things I wanted with Boots either. After I ordered with Selfridges Peridot was showing as out of stock so I wasn't sure if I had it or not. Then later it was back again, stupid stock control system! I got a dispatch email today so that is good anyway.
Selfridges always seem to have a weird stock system! Once a product is sold out they usually get some more stock in which is good :) Hope you get your goodies soon!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I ordered my lash curler from this site Chanel - Autumn Collection - CHANEL - Make-up and Skin Care
Shipping was quite pricey for me, 9,50 pounds, but in the UK it should be free. So maybe you can order there if you still need something :)

LMD84

i hope you get your goodies soon. not sure why they are charging a stupid amount of postage though!!

Miss QQ

I wore Prelude today and used all four colours. One of the colours, I think it is the top left taupe light brown shade, has this beautiful multi coloured shimmer that is stunning on my lids. I didn't notice the shimmers in the pan, but they translate beautifully on the lids. So far I've only been using Prelude for light, day looks and I like it very much. I want to try creating dramatic looks and see how far it can go by itself.

Bonitinha

I really want to get Prelude when the velvets come out. So glad you are liking yours!! Let us know what other combos you come up with :)

Anneri

I finally got Peridot and Graphite and Emerveille. I wore Emerveille yesterday over UDPP and it hold up really well. I was surprised at the amount of glitter in the other e/s when I swatched them in the store, though! They are terribly pricey over here, so if I want another one of those, I really have to think about where I order them and which store has the greatest discount. I also got some samples of the Velvets, but everything seems so fall-ish, and today it was over 100 F over here, so I'll wait a while until I test the Velvets and the polishes, I think!

jmarie

Nice purchase. I just tried Emerveille with a wet brush today and it intensified the color. The other colors really don't look glittery on and they blend out beautifully so you can get rid of any glitter if you want.

Alisha1

I finally got Peridot and Graphite and Emerveille. I wore Emerveille yesterday over UDPP and it hold up really well. I was surprised at the amount of glitter in the other e/s when I swatched them in the store, though! They are terribly pricey over here, so if I want another one of those, I really have to think about where I order them and which store has the greatest discount. I also got some samples of the Velvets, but everything seems so fall-ish, and today it was over 100 F over here, so I'll wait a while until I test the Velvets and the polishes, I think!
Those are the 3 products I've purchased from this collection! LOL.

Alisha1

Nice purchase. I just tried Emerveille with a wet brush today and it intensified the color. The other colors really don't look glittery on and they blend out beautifully so you can get rid of any glitter if you want.

I need to try Emerveille wet!

Anneri

Me too!

I'm second guessing Emerveille - I've this nagging thought that I got the most boring of all the e/s...

Alisha1

Me too!

I'm second guessing Emerveille - I've this nagging thought that I got the most boring of all the e/s...
No! Emerveille is a lovely colour! I put a sheer layer all over my eyes and UD Bourbon e/l on my lower lash line and I dunno but it just makes my skin look glowy! LOVE! The only thing I'm disappointed in is that summer is almost over cause this product is perfect for it!

cutemiauw

I got my first Chanel n/p.
girlhaha.gif
. Found the last Peridot on my local counter so I just *have* to buy it.

Love the multichrome colors!

katred

Specktra Bestie
FINALLY got to see this collection in person yesterday. It is just lovely. I'm really taken with MIrifique, actually. The shimmer in it seems almost holographic. I think it would be amazing for a dramatic evening look! All three of the polishes made me drool, which I kind of expected. I even liked the regular lipstick shades more than I thought I would. DAMN YOU CHANEL!!!

stv578

I went back on Monday to pick up Illusoire! I figured I'd get it eventually, so got it over and done with! Funny, my counter had the collection in a back corner when I first saw it, and things swatched so differently under the lighting at that spot. Then they had it out in the main part of the counter, where the lighting is the regular dept store lighting, and things swatched better. The first time I tried Rose Ecrin JC, it looked almost peachy and i didn't like it at all. Then I tried it again, and it showed as a light mauvey pink, which is how it appears on my cheeks. At any rate, I'm done with this collection now, and as I mentioned before, done with major hauls for a long time. I'll pick up one velvet RA if I find a light enough shade that I like. There is nothing else atm that I am really lemming, and don't plan on even looking at the holiday pics or discussions, lol!

MissQQ, glad you are liking the Prelude quad as well! It's so funny how it really looks so pretty on but not all that pretty in the pan! I feel like I'm set for the fall now, all I need is a nice pair of black boots with heels (maybe I'll ask DH when our anniversary roles around!) and desperately need a couple chunky sweaters!