Chanel Fall 2014 Makeup - Collection États Poétiques

urbis

There is something about the smell of Chanel blushes I can't get enough of... am I the only one?! Love it!
It' s divine, I wonder why they don't just bottle it and sell as an individual perfume Ps. I also love Guerlain violet's smell!!!

MissTania

A very lovely shade 4 RCS are truly beautiful you cannot go wrong with Viva.
smiles.gif
I am still restraining myself, I just have a ridiculous number of fuschias and back ups. It is really tempting though.

Dominique33

I love Violet as a note in fragrances. Have you tried Gucci Flora Generous Violet?

http://www.sephora.com/flora-by-gucci-generous-violet-P382008
I am still restraining myself, I just have a ridiculous number of fuschias and back ups. It is really tempting though.

Viva in the middle ( Bohême and top Suspense but the colours are not accurate except for Viva ^^ ). If you have a lot of Fuchsia/Pink lippies I don't know if you can justify buying Viva lol.....But the RCS are beautiful, all 4 and I have only 2 of them so far. ^^

urbis

Viva in the middle ( Bohême and top Suspense but the colours are not accurate except for Viva ^^ ). If you have a lot of Fuchsia/Pink lippies I don't know if you can justify buying Viva lol.....But the RCS are beautiful, all 4 and I have only 2 of them so far. ^^
I agree with you, it's a lovely bunch of hues.I'm still debating which one to buy: Intime is lovely but pretty invisible on my corpse -like lips, confident and viva are fine but I already own some dupes, aura is too dark for me ....

MissTania

Thanks so much for the comparison!! Viva is gorgeous, I just can't justify another fuschia lol...for now. I keep thinking I need to finish my 2 YSL Rouge Volupte Pearl lipsticks in #114 Sparkling Fuschia. It seems similar to Viva, on me it's more vibrant than these swatches and I wear a lipliner (just on the lip line and not filled in) and it makes the effect brighter.

http://milkandinkbeautyblog.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/ysl-rouge-volupte-perle-lipstick-in-114.html

Timmi

Thanks for the comparison swatches, Dominique33. I have Boheme and Suspense and have been postponing getting Viva. I will most probably skip Viva.

Pippilotta

I picked up Intime a couple of days ago, but I haven't had time to wear it yet. I liked Aura too, but when I tried it on the back of my hand, it got stuck in the lines. I'll have to go back and try it on my lips before I give in.

Dominique33

I picked up Intime a couple of days ago, but I haven't had time to wear it yet. I liked Aura too, but when I tried it on the back of my hand, it got stuck in the lines. I'll have to go back and try it on my lips before I give in.
Aura is à deep Plum, just perfect for Fall. All 4 RCS are sheer but they are really pretty. Swatch it again
806c2a61_image.jpeg
Here it is on my lips ( wearable ). Confident is much sheerer.

Medgal07

I picked up Intime a couple of days ago, but I haven't had time to wear it yet. I liked Aura too, but when I tried it on the back of my hand, it got stuck in the lines. I'll have to go back and try it on my lips before I give in.
I LOVE Intime and Aura is especially lovely----I hope you like it better on your lips.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dominique33

Aura is à deep Plum, just perfect for Fall. All 4 RCS are sheer but they are really pretty. Swatch it again
Here it is on my lips ( wearable ). Confident is much sheerer.
Looking GOOD Dominique!
pretty.gif
I really love Aura on you.

Latest posts