Chanel Fall 2014 Makeup - Collection États Poétiques

Medgal07

I'd planned to wear Icone over MAC's What Comes Naturally today (it takes away the very slight pink it has on me to bring out the golden-beige in it) and ended up wearing Confident again lol
It seems Confident is to you what Poésie is to me.
girlhaha.gif
ENJOY!!!

KiKi Kontour

im looking to grab either one or both of dior la vie 773 or tout paris 742...anybody seen swatches or reviews? when i was at nordies last week i got the gloss 669 i think is the number but totally forgot to check out the lippies!! uggggh

Sugar & Spice

im looking to grab either one or both of dior la vie 773 or tout paris 742...anybody seen swatches or reviews? when i was at nordies last week i got the gloss 669 i think is the number but totally forgot to check out the lippies!! uggggh
I bought La Via and I love it! Great fushia!

MissTania

I am thinking of getting Viva, which will be my first RCS...I swatched it a few days ago and was impressed with the pigmentation and the way it just sparkled. I walked away initially as I have a crazy big fuschia collection, but the intrigue of an unknown formula and the cute slim packaging is likely to be win me over.

RockDiva

Does anyone know if Poesie will be released in UK? I wanted Tisse Rivoli, but I only really like 2 shades, I think Poesie might be up my street.

Medgal07

I am thinking of getting Viva, which will be my first RCS...I swatched it a few days ago and was impressed with the pigmentation and the way it just sparkled. I walked away initially as I have a crazy big fuschia collection, but the intrigue of an unknown formula and the cute slim packaging is likely to be win me over.
poke.gif
Oh you'll love Viva Miss Tania. It has just enough pigmentation to make it day-time wearable w/o being too vampy.

Icecaramellatte

Picked up Innocence Blush! Finally! Also picked up the Bronzing Makeup Base. I feel good about that. I'm really going to try to pick up more permanent products along with new collections. Also threw in Tutti Frutti at the last minute. I'm going on a trip and I think Tutti Frutti might make a great mani/pedi.

Medgal07

Picked up Innocence Blush! Finally! Also picked up the Bronzing Makeup Base. I feel good about that. I'm really going to try to pick up more permanent products along with new collections. Also threw in Tutti Frutti at the last minute. I'm going on a trip and I think Tutti Frutti might make a great mani/pedi.
th_thstars.gif
Awesome ICL---isn't Innocence just so pretty? I'm on my second Chanel BMB! I love it so much---
makes my foundation look flawless. Tutti Frutti is a perfect mani/pedi vacation color! ENJOY ICL!!!!!

Icecaramellatte

th_thstars.gif
Awesome ICL---isn't Innocence just so pretty? I'm on my second Chanel BMB! I love it so much---
makes my foundation look flawless. Tutti Frutti is a perfect mani/pedi vacation color! ENJOY ICL!!!!!
Funny you mention it! It was your rec that made me think I should get Soleil de Tan Bronzing Base sooner rather than later. I was just searching your previous post to see how to use it again but I'm coming up empty. I found Debbs post and I think I will do a Youtube search too. I recall someone on Youtube saying they didn't like it at first but then tried a different method and loved it. May be a good thing to do as there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of new videos from my subcribed channels lately and I'm going through withdrawal.

Medgal07

Funny you mention it! It was your rec that made me think I should get Soleil de Tan Bronzing Base sooner rather than later. I was just searching your previous post to see how to use it again but I'm coming up empty. I found Debbs post and I think I will do a Youtube search too. I recall someone on Youtube saying they didn't like it at first but then tried a different method and loved it. May be a good thing to do as there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of new videos from my subcribed channels lately and I'm going through withdrawal.
I apply it with Chanel Foundation Brush #6 orMAC Foundation brush #190. Application w/either brush is very fast,
then I put my foundation on top.

Icecaramellatte

I apply it with Chanel Foundation Brush #6 orMAC Foundation brush #190. Application w/either brush is very fast,
then I put my foundation on top.
Played with it tonight. I blended it out with my Becca one brush. I put my Becca Luminous Skin Color (discontinued)
cry.gif
on top. It looks like a very finished look. I like it but I don't know if its for everyday. Definitely looks nice for a night look. I did put it all over though. I will try it in certain areas next time. I also want to try it with my Armani Maestro foundation too. Will try a foundation brush too.

Medgal07

Played with it tonight. I blended it out with my Becca one brush. I put my Becca Luminous Skin Color (discontinued)
cry.gif
on top. It looks like a very finished look. I like it but I don't know if its for everyday. Definitely looks nice for a night look. I did put it all over though. I will try it in certain areas next time. I also want to try it with my Armani Maestro foundation too. Will try a foundation brush too.
I forgot to mention that I wear Chanel PL or PLV over it. These are two of my favorite foundation. I wear one or
the other daily, but if I'm just hanging out at home I wear Chanel Les Beige Healthy Glow Fluid.

USCgirlie

All great picks! Tutti Frutti is the perfect summer mani/pedi color! How are you liking your Innocence Blush?

Beauty911

Medgal-Can you please explain how you use the bronzing base? Which foundation do you use it with? Please be very descriptive. I have the bronzing base and I am afraid I am not using it corretly. Thank you!

Latest posts