Chanel Fall 2014 Makeup - Collection États Poétiques

Medgal07

icon_eek.gif

thud.gif

cheerleader.gif

in that order lol, GREAT HAUL !

Euh time for a (short ) break lol
girlhaha.gif
Time for a long break----at least a week!!
lol.gif

USCgirlie

Such an amazing haul, Medgal!! Can't wait to see how you end up liking everything!

I am on such a Chanel spree lately...I picked up the highlighter (so gorgeous), in addition to Tisse Vendome and Tisse Mademoiselle! I tried Tisse Vendome last night and am loving the texture and colors. Can't wait to try Tisse Mademoiselle soon!! I really need to go on a no-buy soon!
SOS.gif

Dominique33

Like many of us. And, by the way, did any of you chanel lovers watch the haute couture defile' early this month? I loved the beauty , so luminous and bright
I saw Peter Philips' work : ethereal. Peter Philips is definitely a Master, apparently his work look simple, just apparently. It's pure classicism with a touch of innovative Genius, that is unique.

elegant-one

Such an amazing haul, Medgal!! Can't wait to see how you end up liking everything!

I am on such a Chanel spree lately...I picked up the highlighter (so gorgeous), in addition to Tisse Vendome and Tisse Mademoiselle! I tried Tisse Vendome last night and am loving the texture and colors. Can't wait to try Tisse Mademoiselle soon!! I really need to go on a no-buy soon!
SOS.gif
th_roll1.gif
clapping.gif
kinda like the rest of us
dothewave.gif

urbis

I saw Peter Philips' work : ethereal. Peter Philips is definitely a Master, apparently his work look simple, just apparently. It's pure classicism with a touch of innovative Genius, that is unique.
That's exactly what I liked of his style

Medgal07

SOS.gif
Thanks USCgirlie. I can't stop using Poésie which wasn't even on my radar screen. Looking back at my original notes about the palettes I was initially interested in
Vendome & Mademoiselle. So far I've ended up w/Poésie, Vénitien and Rivoli. Vendome is slowly inching toward me. I really like Gabrielle too! Decisions,
decisions!
sigh.gif

USCgirlie

....but we have a lot of fun doing it!!!
girlhaha.gif

I get too excited watching those, and Chanel is really marketing a lot heavier than I remember. I agree, it's all amazingly beautiful.

Thanks USCgirlie. I can't stop using Poésie which wasn't even on my radar screen. Looking back at my original notes about the palettes I was initially interested in
Vendome & Mademoiselle. So far I've ended up w/Poésie, Vénitien and Rivoli. Vendome is slowly inching toward me. I really like Gabrielle too! Decisions,
decisions!
sigh.gif
Thank you for the enabling, elegant-one & Medgal
clapping.gif
! Before this, I didn't have many eye palettes (I have 2 UD palettes, a Dior 5-shadow palette, MAC Pedro Lourenco, and now, the 2 Chanel quads) as in the past, I found that I often wouldn't use many of the shadows included in the palettes. I love that with the Chanel quads, all 4 colors work beautifully together and there isn't one dud formula- or color-wise! Which one is your favorite, Medgal? This probably doesn't help, but I'm really enjoying Vendome & Mademoiselle
sigh.gif
!

Medgal07

Thank you for the enabling, elegant-one & Medgal
clapping.gif
! Before this, I didn't have many eye palettes (I have 2 UD palettes, a Dior 5-shadow palette, MAC Pedro Lourenco, and now, the 2 Chanel quads) as in the past, I found that I often wouldn't use many of the shadows included in the palettes. I love that with the Chanel quads, all 4 colors work beautifully together and there isn't one dud formula- or color-wise! Which one is your favorite, Medgal? This probably doesn't help, but I'm really enjoying Vendome & Mademoiselle
sigh.gif
!
Congrats USCgirlie!!! So glad we could be of service
yahoo.gif

I actually think I need an intervention to STOP wearing Poésie which hands down, is my favorite. I have worn Poésie for the past 5 days. Don't ask me to swear to it
being my favorite because I've not given my other palettes a chance----hence I could change my mind at any time.

So here's the deal that I made with myself; I will wear a different e/s palette every day for the rest of this month. Vendome & Mademoiselle are the two that I added to
my wish list months ago, as the ones of most interest to me. I ended up w/Poésie, Venetien, Rivoli & Vendome, I will probably purchase Gabrielle too.

USCgirlie

Congrats USCgirlie!!! So glad we could be of service
yahoo.gif

I actually think I need an intervention to STOP wearing Poésie which hands down, is my favorite. I have worn Poésie for the past 5 days. Don't ask me to swear to it
being my favorite because I've not given my other palettes a chance----hence I could change my mind at any time.

So here's the deal that I made with myself; I will wear a different e/s palette every day for the rest of this month. Vendome & Mademoiselle are the two that I added to
my wish list months ago, as the ones of most interest to me. I ended up w/Poésie, Venetien, Rivoli & Vendome, I will probably purchase Gabrielle too.
When I love a product, I can definitely fall into a routine of using it daily for quite some time -- so I hear you on wearing Poesie every day for the last 5 days! I'd love to know what eye palette you find yourself missing during your experiment of wearing a different palette every day!!

awickedshape

I'd planned to wear Icone over MAC's What Comes Naturally today (it takes away the very slight pink it has on me to bring out the golden-beige in it) and ended up wearing Confident again lol