honey on boost

Thank you Dominique---my makeup twin!!!
friends.gif

Thanks so much AWS!!!

th_kiss.gif
30 x 2 + 1
icon_eek.gif
thud.gif

Awwww Dolly, sweet Dolly---thank you so much!

Thank you ICL!!!!!
Lucky for you.. I suck at math
lol.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

My package with Confident came today (along with Icone and Sentiment). The light is not so good for pics right now but

The lipsticks look too pretty to use lol
So pretty! I'm trying my best not to pull the trigger on this and Intime. The beauty look book swatches aren't helping..

MissTania

Thank you Debbs
th_kiss.gif
what better place for party than in a Chanel thread
drinkup.gif

Thank you so much MissTania!

I just fell off my chair---honest to goodness that's EXACTLY where I was!!!!
lol.gif

Thank you so, so much Elegant
th_kiss.gif
th_hug.gif
for your kind wishes & friendship. I am one of the luckiest old bags on the planet.
You're welcome- the JC thread is one of the finest, it's the place to be
pompom.gif

awickedshape

Hi [@]MissTania[/@] I did ask Nordstrom for the dreaded list as I am already on the shipping radar and this is what they said: "I'm so sorry for the disappointment, and for the confusion about this new restriction. We are unable to ship gift with purchase promotions from any brand to freight forwarding or international addresses, and the following brands we are unable to ship any of their products. • Aramis (Beauty & Fragrance) • Aveda • Burberry • Bobbi Brown • Calyx • Chanel • Clarins • Clinique • Darphin • DKNY & DKNY Pure Fragrance • Donna Karan (Beauty & Fragrance) • Ermenegildo Zegna or Z Zenga (Fragrance) • Estee Lauder • Fresh • Jo Malone • Kiehl's • Kiton (Beauty & Fragrance) • La Mer • Lab Series for Men • Lab Series Skincare for Men • MAC • Me Smooth • Michael Kors (Beauty & Fragrance) • Missoni (Beauty & Fragrance) • No! No! • NuFace • Origins • Prescriptives • Sean Jean (Beauty & Fragrance) • Shisedo • Smashbox • Tom Ford • Tommy Hilfiger (Beauty & Fragrance) • ZO Skin Health Please note that this list is subject to change, but this is the current and complete list. I hope this information is helpful. " Just as an FYI to others, too

MissTania

Just as an FYI to others, too
wavey.gif
Hi! Thank you so much for sharing this, I need to order some Lancome moisturiser soon(which isn't even available here)..at least Dior and NARS are ok...but MAC is the biggest loss. I was thinking of ordering a Burberry blush, but now that's off limits!

I hope it doesn't expand and that you still have some brands you like off the list!!

awickedshape

:wavey: Hi! Thank you so much for sharing this, I need to order some Lancome moisturiser soon(which isn't even available here)..at least Dior and NARS are ok...but MAC is the biggest loss. I was thinking of ordering a Burberry blush, but now that's off limits! I hope it doesn't expand and that you still have some brands you like off the list!!
I hope it doesn't expand, too... But Chanel and MAC were my major purchases this year so I'm absolutely gutted! Ah, well.

MissTania

Try Saks for Chanel. I recently ordered online from them to my forwarder (it was Dior) - but you can order online without a US Billing address which is good. I don't know if they have restrictions with any beauty brands yet- but we'll find out soon enough. Strawberrynet has a good range of Chanel, but not the LE's as they get the leftover LE stuff randomly and way later if at all.

awickedshape

Try Saks for Chanel. I recently ordered online from them to my forwarder (it was Dior) - but you can order online without a US Billing address which is good. I don't know if they have restrictions with any beauty brands yet- but we'll find out soon enough. Strawberrynet has a good range of Chanel, but not the LE's as they get the leftover LE stuff randomly and way later if at all.
Hi so far Saks has been good. Hoping it will stay that way. Thanks for the info!

elegant-one

Anyone getting the highlighting powder - DENTELLE PRÉCIEUSE ILLUMINATING FACE POWDER???

I am SOOO tempted.

EDIT: Haven & Meddy have already ordered it I see
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

My Birthday Haul in toto:
Chanel
Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow Poésie (234)
Les 4 Ombres Multi-effect Quadra Tissé Vénitien (232)
Les 4 Ombres Multi-effect Quadra Tissé Rivoli (226)
Eye Shadow Blending Brush # 20
Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
Dentelle Précieuse Illuminating Face Powder
JC Blush Malice 71
JC Blush Innocence 160

YSL
Taupe Graine # 53
Bleu Galuchat # 52 Nail Lacquer
Beige Peau Glossy Stain # 40, x2
Couture Palette Couleurs Parisienne 07 (already have 03 & 09)
Couture Palette Fétiche Fall 2014 Collection
Rouge Pur Couture Fuchsia Fetiche 208

Dior
Colour Icons Rouge Dior Lipstick, Tout Paris 742
Colour Icons 3 Couleurs Smokey Eye palette Smoky Gold 531
Colour Icons Vernis Gel Shine Reflects NP 228

Tom Ford
Lipstick, Slander
Bronzer Brush 05

thud.gif
Time for a break