Chanel Fall 2015

Medgal07

Actually many Beauty addicts ( including myself ) say Chanel np do not last very long I second that but Chanel np are awesome though ( vibrant coulours, classy shades ). I am wearing Lavanda tonight I know that I Will have to remove It tomorrow . I have 44 Chanel np honestly they are worth buying even if Dior or Essie np last much longer .
iagree.gif
Lavanda is really pretty. I can't resist Chanel NP either Dominique---I currently have 60.

hitchcockblonde

099bdb95_image.jpeg
And the nail lacquers for Fall Vert Obscure and Chataigne wish listed!! I 'm very curious of how Vert Obscure will be compared with Tom Ford's Black Jade from Spring collection.i hope Chanel will be more green and less black. Has anybody counted how many reds has Chanel released?
Thanks! Definitely agree with you about Vert Obscure, I skipped black jade because it was too much black and not enough jade. Still on my list for now though. Curious about Chataigne but it kind of looks like rouge noir.

SandraVB79

099bdb95_image.jpeg
And the nail lacquers for Fall Vert Obscure and Chataigne wish listed!! I 'm very curious of how Vert Obscure will be compared with Tom Ford's Black Jade from Spring collection.i hope Chanel will be more green and less black. Has anybody counted how many reds has Chanel released?
I absolutely NEED Chataigne and Vert Obscure. Wrt the red nail polishes, have you seen this collection? http://www.chahevu.blogspot.de/2015/04/es-gab-schon-lange.html
I love vert obscure. Don't know if I can get my hands on it and if I could spend that much money on polish. Does anyone know how long Chanel polishes last? I normally have OPI and they last for days
Every time I get my nails done in London at a Nails Inc nail bar (usually at Selfridges), it lasts me about 2 weeks. I have to take it off because of outgrow, not because of chipping. Chanel, when done at home, lasts me a good week. I use Koh base and top coat.

Medgal07

Chanel, when done at home, lasts me a good week. I use Koh base and top coat.
Interesting!!! I'm up for anything that will prolong my wear time---even if I do change my polish frequently, there
are times when I want it to last beyond 2 days
sigh.gif

Scintillantes

I absolutely NEED Chataigne and Vert Obscure. Wrt the red nail polishes, have you seen this collection? http://www.chahevu.blogspot.de/2015/04/es-gab-schon-lange.html Every time I get my nails done in London at a Nails Inc nail bar (usually at Selfridges), it lasts me about 2 weeks. I have to take it off because of outgrow, not because of chipping. Chanel, when done at home, lasts me a good week. I use Koh base and top coat.
My goodness! I thought my chanel polish collection was large at over 100, but wow that collection trumps mine!

SandraVB79

I absolutely NEED Chataigne and Vert Obscure. Wrt the red nail polishes, have you seen this collection? http://www.chahevu.blogspot.de/2015/04/es-gab-schon-lange.html Every time I get my nails done in London at a Nails Inc nail bar (usually at Selfridges), it lasts me about 2 weeks. I have to take it off because of outgrow, not because of chipping. Chanel, when done at home, lasts me a good week. I use Koh base and top coat.
My goodness! I thought my chanel polish collection was large at over 100, but wow that collection trumps mine!
I seriously think that must be THE largest Chanel NP collection out there.

urbis

First of all, I'm glad to see Vanessa Axente back, I really like her features. The collection looks a good neutral collection leaning towards the darker side, whith bright lips and bold (I hope bold) nails. A basic collection to start the season, then you can add colors

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Chanel Joues Contraste 260 Jinsha

Chanel Mascara Le Volume 80 Coffee

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof
914 Leaves
918 Combustion
919 Maple
921 Echinacea

Chanel Illusion d’Ombre Long-Wear Luminous Eyeshadow
116 Thrush
106 Gem

Chanel Rouge Allure
162 Meditation (the nude one)

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet
51 Lost and Delirious

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine
112 Courage (red)

Chanel Levres Scintilantes Glossimer
212 Oak

Chanel Les 4 Ombres 254

Entrelacs Eye Palette

Chanel Le Vernis
669 Chataigne
671 Ecorce Sanguine
679 Vert Obscur

source: Chiara @chiacchieramakeup Instagram photos | Websta (Webstagram)

Scintillantes

I'm intrigued by the nude rouge allure and the Stylo yeuxs, the names are good so I'm looking forward to seeing what the colours are like.

Latest posts