Medgal07

Yessss!!!!
girlhaha.gif
We live for new makeup don't we!!!!!

laurennnxox

girlhaha.gif
We live for new makeup don't we!!!!!
Oh yes!!!!!

Just as I'm finally starting to really dig into my summer purchases-- they've got me lemming the fall collections!! Yes, I'm talking to you Mr. Ford and Chanel!!

I have a $100 gift card that I'm so desperately trying to hold onto in order to lessen the sting from how much I'll be spending this fall.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

Oh yes!!!!!

Just as I'm finally starting to really dig into my summer purchases-- they've got me lemming the fall collections!! Yes, I'm talking to you Mr. Ford and Chanel!!

I have a $100 gift card that I'm so desperately trying to hold onto in order to lessen the sting from how much I'll be spending this fall.
sigh.gif
So, so true Lauren---just when you feel like you can coast and enjoy the numerous items you've purchased yet not even tried, that shiny new collection is staring right at us.

Icecaramellatte

Loving this collection! I may just press the Buy It All button! Ooh need to start saving. Maybe I'll skip my summer collection makeover schedule for the end of the month.

Medgal07

Loving this collection! I may just press the Buy It All button! Ooh need to start saving. Maybe I'll skip my summer collection makeover schedule for the end of the month.
lol.gif
​I was just recently thinking about that -----I'd love to be able to push that 'BUY THE ENTIRE COLLECTION' button just once, but then I thought about it further---there
are usually a few items that just wouldn't work for me or that I just don't like.

urbis

http://martusiasworld.blogspot.it/2015/06/chanel-les-automnales-fall-2015-make-up.html?m=1 This blog reports the wrong names but the pics are basically amazing, it's gonna be a massive splurge for me. Ps. Who's the model? Seems a brand new face ...

RockDiva

This blog reports the wrong names but the pics are basically amazing, it's gonna be a massive splurge for me.
I'm guessing the eye look is the quint - gooooooorgeous! Yes please! along with afore-desired RAVelvet. Also digging the nude RA!

Scintillantes

http://martusiasworld.blogspot.it/2015/06/chanel-les-automnales-fall-2015-make-up.html?m1 This blog reports the wrong names but the pics are basically amazing, it's gonna be a massive splurge for me. Ps. Who's the model? Seems a brand new face ...
The Id'Os make me think of Halloween!

B

Buffy89

The Id'Os make me think of Halloween!
LOL, yes they do! Orange and black remind me of pumpkin lanterns!
All in all, this collection is screaming "autumn" to me
heart.gif
All those greens and browns and oranges, just like falling leaves (oh my, I'm dreaming of autumn now, and summer has just begun here, lol). At the same time, I'm not sure I'll purchase anything, since I cannot rock those warm toned colors. But everything is super pretty anyway!