Chanel Fall 2015

Winthrop44

I was able to see the collection today at Nordstrom and it was still fairly intact. I thought you all might be interested in the photos I took since I'm deathly pale and the colors show up quite pigmented on my skin. The Illusion d'Ombre is in fact blue with subtle shimmers. Very pretty. The SA very sweetly used the quint, Erable, Alezane and the nude RCS on my daughter. Her first makeup session at a counter
Beautiful daughter and beautiful photos. Thanks! What did you end up purchasing?

delicatewhimsy

Beautiful daughter and beautiful photos. Thanks! What did you end up purchasing?
Thank you! I got the quint, blush, Erable Stylo, Vert Obscur nail polish and the blush brush. I'm really debating getting the quad too, but trying to resist her siren call. I've been really good because I knew I would be splurging on this collection. What's your favorite product out of the collection?

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
That's so cute what hubs said!!!! I really did love that red RAV, in fact I put it in my cart tonight. It seemed to have a bit more slight glow/sheen than other RAV. Did you think so? I agree, I thought it changed a bit in shade in the different lighting. In Saks it was more pinky red & in Dillards it appeared to have more orange. Both were so pretty.

So what all are you getting?
It wears really comfortably and does seem to have more sheen than other RAVs ET: correct autocorrect

urbis

I was able to see the collection today at Nordstrom and it was still fairly intact. I thought you all might be interested in the photos I took since I'm deathly pale and the colors show up quite pigmented on my skin. The Illusion d'Ombre is in fact blue with subtle shimmers. Very pretty. The SA very sweetly used the quint, Erable, Alezane and the nude RCS on my daughter. Her first makeup session at a counter
d1e0fbcd_image.jpeg
e625760a_image.jpeg
21887585_image.jpeg
7c9ef0f3_image.jpeg
d4d7f7de_image.jpeg
a28a5a1c_image.jpeg
425b2c34_image.jpeg
6c144bd8_image.jpeg
985ea51b_image.jpeg
eb098360_image.jpeg
1eb4b83d_image.jpeg
f3072222_image.jpeg
1093bf89_image.jpeg
Beautiful

MissTania

It totally works for me AWS. I couldn't think of one out right from my stash that's like it:

Hubs wanted to know why I had lipstick on my hand. I told him I'd be wearing it that way to save money and cut down on my lipstick purchases----he literally put his
hands around my neck as if he was going to choke me.
lol.gif
This is stunning on you! Hey, that's an idea - and there is more room on your hand for lipsticks - so you'll have to keep buying!
girlhaha.gif
Nice nail polish btw!

Medgal07

Thanks, I will check it out! The name sounds familiar!
flower.gif

Thanks Meddy- JC's are my most prized blushes! I hope it releases here soon- will stalk the Counter tomorrow
pompom.gif

This is stunning on you! Hey, that's an idea - and there is more room on your hand for lipsticks - so you'll have to keep buying!
girlhaha.gif
Nice nail polish btw!
Thank you Miss Tania
friends.gif
lol.gif

Thanks------the nail polish was Butter London Sprog, a nice periwinkle blue.

Medgal07

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
th_worship.gif
That said...I can't say I see anything really special about it. Do you? Maybe it's one that just needs to be seen in person.
Just another pretty red. I only purchased it because I wanted to increase my stash of red Chanel NP-----it was an opportunity. I usually skip the reds.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Haha yes!! It does feel like a normal red to me albeit pretty!!
Exactly---not unique, but pretty.

ryan-eh

Somehow I completely missed this entire collection! I aaaaaalmost wish I had, because I'm going to spend so much money. Fall is my favorite season and this is kind of perfect for it. I'm going to Iceland with my sisters in September and I'll need to look good for that, right?
bigstar.gif

makeuplover94

I should never have entered this thread... Was convinced i wouldn't want anything from chanel fall and now here I am wanting everything. My poor bank account!

Latest posts