Chanel Fall 2015

Medgal07

Somehow I completely missed this entire collection! I aaaaaalmost wish I had, because I'm going to spend so much money. Fall is my favorite season and this is kind of perfect for it. I'm going to Iceland with my sisters in September and I'll need to look good for that, right?
bigstar.gif

Many items in this collection would be amazing for your trip---just sayin'
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by makeuplover94

I should never have entered this thread... Was convinced i wouldn't want anything from chanel fall and now here I am wanting everything. My poor bank account!
​Oh this sis the best time to enter-----swatches galore and feedback from other addicts who purchased from the collection. You have a lot of info with which to work
th_DANCE.gif

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by MACGirl13 I have both Accent and Jersey blush, do I need the new one too?

Well Accent is matte and the least pigmented of the three. Jersey seems to have more pink than Alezane and Alezane has more orange than the others. Alezane also
has shimmer that is not observed in either Accent or Jersey. HTH. If you're a die-hard Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush enthusiast your question is moot and holds
no relevance here. You know what to do next!
type.gif

ETA : Blush Pic

Accent Jersey Alezane

TinTin

Wore New Moon and Erable yesterday. Was my first time with New Moon - didn't realize it had that much glitter in it! Had to wipe it off and go a little easier on it, lol.

Icecaramellatte

Well Accent is matte and the least pigmented of the three. Jersey seems to have more pink than Alezane and Alezane has more orange than the others. Alezane also
has shimmer that is not observed in either Accent or Jersey. HTH. If you're a die-hard Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush enthusiast your question is moot and holds
no relevance here. You know what to do next!
type.gif

ETA : Blush Pic

Accent Jersey Alezane
Really? I thought Accent had some shimmer in it. I'll check it.

Medgal07

Chanel finally got its own collection online------just as my final items are due to arrive from Nordies tomorrow.
I guess it's not a big deal because I got everything that I wanted but I had to use 2 different sources.

Icecaramellatte

Chanel finally got its own collection online------just as my final items are due to arrive from Nordies tomorrow.
I guess it's not a big deal because I got everything that I wanted but I had to use 2 different sources.
Good to know. I see not too much is limited edition.

jackiegeee

Is the blush not on Neiman's? I've been going back and forth on it, but decided 12% ebates made it worth it. Now I can't find it? Am I crazy?

jackiegeee

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

It's there!! Along with the other Perm JC's!!

I swear I have the hardest time finding stuff lately! I'm looking at the blush and bronzer Chanel page on Neiman's... I see the le ones from previous collections, and this is what I see for the permanent line: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/CHANEL-...0cat38670741cat38670745cat38950732cat39450759

I don't see Alezane listed? Am I looking in the wrong spot? I feel so dumb, lol!
amazed.gif

Shars

Latest posts