Chanel Fall 2015

elegant-one

The last of my items from this collection arrived today. I think I'm done now, unless AWS convinces me that I really need Pensive
greengrin.gif

Vert Obscure NP, IDO Fleur De Pierre, and Entrelacs E/S quint

I was curious about IDO Fleur De Pierre(left) versus IDO Apparition(right) and swatched them in case anyone else is too.
Clearly, the hues differ as does the formula. Swatched together you can see a tad of green in Fleur De Pierre.
Fleur De Pierre has almost a sponge like texture and even comes w/a different brush then the prior IDOs. I rather like it and I'm really excited to wear it.
eyelove.gif
Oh my those shades are so gorgeous on you! I LOVE it.
clapping.gif

elegant-one

that looks like the powder that Nordstrom had for anniversary a few years ago. I have it and its really light. It only gives a whisper of color.
No hun, not close in shade at all to the previous Nordies blush. Sometime in pics or even in the pot in real life they may look similar, but they always are different shade on the face.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Died!
rofl.gif
YES!!! I see it
girlhaha.gif
heart.gif

Now I want that CC powder!!!
eyelove.gif
I need the name of it
Agreed on both counts! I really want the Asia-exclusive powder (I need to create an emoticon for that sentiment, because I feel like I have it a lot with different companies!!!) and, yes, definitely a nipple...
blink.gif

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]The last of my items from this collection arrived today.  I think I'm done now, unless AWS convinces me that I really need Pensive:D [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Vert Obscure NP, IDO  Fleur De Pierre, and Entrelacs E/S quint[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I was curious about  IDO [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Fleur De Pierre(left)[COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]versus IDO Apparition(right) and swatched them in case anyone [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]else is too.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Clearly, the hues differ as does the formula.  Swatched together you can see a tad of green in[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Fleur De Pierre.[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Fleur De Pierre [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]has almost a sponge like texture and even comes w/a different[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]brush then the prior IDOs.  I[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] rather like it and I'm really excited to wear it.[/COLOR]
Nice haul! I think you're safe lol Pensive RA
d6b7903d_20150721_141750.jpeg
Quick swatch
b0ad77fa_20150721_142015.jpeg
  [COLOR=0000FF] Is that a mirror reflection???  I'm not sure.[/COLOR]:shrugs:
That's what I thought. A reflection of the Entrelacs quint in the light.

elegant-one

Agreed on both counts! I really want the Asia-exclusive powder (I need to create an emoticon for that sentiment, because I feel like I have it a lot with different companies!!!) and, yes, definitely a nipple...
blink.gif
girlhaha.gif
I have a connection that I sent an email to this morning about getting it
greengrin.gif
Yes we need a emoticon for that ;)

MakeupAli

Wonderful swatches, and what a stunning young lady!

I have the red RAV and blush on the way, I think when the collection comes out here I'll be getting Erable - it's gorgeous. Can't wait to see the quad too.
Thank you for the swatches and your daughter is a real beauty. I love Erable-- Although Ardent is clearly the winner on drama, as a fair gal, I find Erable more wearable and a must-have. I am trying to figure out how to wear Ardent, and I think it may be as a contrast liner with purples, wines, and mauves.

Medgal07

Thank you for the swatches and your daughter is a real beauty. I love Erable-- Although Ardent is clearly the winner on drama, as a fair gal, I find Erable more wearable and a must-have. I am trying to figure out how to wear Ardent, and I think it may be as a contrast liner with purples, wines, and mauves.
I'm thinking maybe Ardent in the waterline with a classic and likely dramatic smokey eye look.

Latest posts