Chanel Fall 2015

elegant-one

270 vibration I think!! One of the 2 JC's launching with the new collection!!
Vibration
girlhaha.gif
th_roll1.gif
Is that really a Chanel name LOL

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Can someone tell me if the nude RA has any shimmer? I couldn't really tell by the swatches I've seen so far. I can't even get in the mood for this collection yet, it won't release until mid Oct over here. Might be a skip after all.
sigh.gif

Vineetha

Can someone tell me if the nude RA has any shimmer? I couldn't really tell by the swatches I've seen so far. I can't even get in the mood for this collection yet, it won't release until mid Oct over here. Might be a skip after all. :sigh:  
She swatches the whole collection nay!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kdrME36Mrdc

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kdrME36Mrdc
Thanks, V! I really like it on her, she's gorgeous. I'm going to put it on my ''maybe-list'' for now. Will have to see swatches of the nude Guo Pei lipstick and the nude from the Shiseido Fall collection to determine which one(s) I want.

MakeupAli

Thanks so much, V. This is a real beauty. I am totally in for this color. Not that it "screams" fall but who cares? It would complement so many of the TF L + B's I got. It almost reminds me a tad of Wicked (TF).

Medgal07

Any time! I'll have some more pics soon - I'll post them in the JC thread to be on the safe side! They should just make every blush they ever made permanent!
th_thstars.gif
YES!!!! Thank you MissTania
th_thstars.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

All I could think of was the song Good Vibrations---very Beach-like and Beach Boys-like and not Chanel at all
lmao.gif

Medgal07

Vibration
girlhaha.gif
th_roll1.gif
Is that really a Chanel name LOL
No! The Beach Boys!!!!!
lmao.gif
Boardwalk, cotton candy & surfing!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

th_roll1.gif
Lmao!! I went and double checked that pic since it sounded "not right" to me
lmao.gif
I'm watching the Beach Boys video right now
lol.gif

Medgal07

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kdrME36Mrdc
Oh I adore her Vee. She's so beautiful. Albeit, her head doesn't match her body. I just want to wash the ink off of her. Not hating---just old & old fashioned. I love her videos!
Elegant, you NEED that RAV, La Bouleversante 51!!!! Did you see how beautiful it looks on her? Well it will look even better on you---it's so, so pretty!!!

th_DANCE.gif

Vineetha

Thanks, V! I really like it on her, she's gorgeous. I'm going to put it on my ''maybe-list'' for now. Will have to see swatches of the nude Guo Pei lipstick and the nude from the Shiseido Fall collection to determine which one(s) I want.
Yes!! Everything looks gorgeous on her lol!!

Vineetha

Oh I adore her Vee. She's so beautiful. Albeit, her head doesn't match her body. I just want to wash the ink off of her. Not hating---just old & old fashioned. I love her videos!
Elegant, you NEED that RAV, La Bouleversante 51!!!! Did you see how beautiful it looks on her? Well it will look even better on you---it's so, so pretty!!!

th_DANCE.gif
Right??
eyelove.gif

Yes elegant now you may have to finally give in!!
girlhaha.gif
It would look gorgeous on you!! (and you too @awickedshape
poke.gif
)

MakeupAli

th_DANCE.gif
Yes, it looks great on her. It was just her mispronouncing nearly all the French words that to me was gross. If an English word was close like Melancolie or Ardent, it's like just say it in English but she just butchered so many of them-- even Automnes which if she just said Autumn would have been fine. If someone is a blogger, that's one thing, but if you are vlogger, to me it seems more respectful of cultural differences to just google it to make sure you are not making Americans come off as people who don't even care to make any effort to respect other cultures and languages. There is confidence and then there is over-confidence. IMHO.

elegant-one

th_DANCE.gif
YES, its GORGEOUS on her! I have it in my cart deciding to hit submit or wait on better ebates
sigh.gif
It seems like they always up it AFTER I order.

No, Sis I agree...I'm old fashioned too ...what can I say, I'm old
girlhaha.gif

awickedshape

Yes, it looks great on her. It was just her mispronouncing nearly all the French words that to me was gross. If an English word was close like Melancolie or Ardent, it's like just say it in English but she just butchered so many of them-- even Automnes which if she just said Autumn would have been fine. If someone is a blogger, that's one thing, but if you are vlogger, to me it seems more respectful of cultural differences to just google it to make sure you are not making Americans come off as people who don't even care to make any effort to respect other cultures and languages. There is confidence and then there is over-confidence. IMHO.

Do you know, I was going to say that a blogger did this with another Chanel collection (Reverie Parisienne, I think) so I didn't bother to look at their videos again.
Clicked the link and realized it's the same blogger.
It's just a little pet peeve of mine.