Chanel Fall 2015

Medgal07

@awickedshape Entrelacs Palette swatches!!Again the shades are easily dupable but it performed a lot better than the intemporels one!! The shades have a muted quality to them.Overall its a nice palette but not sure if a must have!!

I agree. It's a very nice to have. I'll reach for it often when I want a quick neutral eye look.

elegant-one

Should we be concerned about that or just chalk it up to no and/or slow corporate communications???
I just think most are just so inept...corporate is too unfortunately as we have learned ...eh....just give me my blush & powder
cutey.gif

Medgal07

lol.gif
amuse.gif
I'm just so happy that we're actually going to get it! I was wondering which store will get to launch it early as it always seems like one of them gets to launch it first. NM, Nordies this time?
You think
girlhaha.gif
whispers...I already have several "other" things coming
sigh.gif
lmao.gif
My TF AW15 viral factor arrived this morning. Fedex go me out of bed
girlhaha.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Big News!! Surprise JC attack!
th_e2cloud9.gif
pompom.gif
bigheart.gif
th_happy1.gif

I bought the powder with the 2 C's, Infiniment Illuminating Powder, then wandered off to buy other things, then as I was walking out I saw a pink blush on the Fall 2015 display and thought they had just popped an old one in as I have seen in the past.

Well, low and behold, 2 new JC's appeared out of nowhere! I was pretty shocked, the SA said they were from this collection. 270- Vibration and 280- Golden Sun. I saw another one called Orchid Rose on one of the Fall 2015 displays but I think it is perm in Australia.

I can't seem to find the blushes on the Chanel Aus website (I can in search results on google but then when I click the link they don't appear with the blushes. But on the Chanel SG site (Singapore I presume) they are listed with the blushes:

http://www.chanel.com/en_SG/fragrance-beauty/makeup/complexion/blush/joues-contraste-powder-blush-p168000.html#page-2

Golden Sun on Left, Vibration on right in pic above and below

Above- Vibration Left, Golden Sun right - swatched

Moving along, a comparison swatch of the Infiniment Power, left, next to Becca Opal, right.

Infiniment is a very soft golden glow, and the orange tinge comes from the embossed Chanel logo double C's which is orange.

I will try it on tomorrow as a highlighter and if too subtle as an all over powder.

It did not have a plastic cover insert over the powder- has this happened to anyone before?

In one week I have purchased 3 JC's- Alezane and these two, and Infiniment. Not to mention a whole bunch of other items! I need to stay away from....me!!
icon_eek.gif
Holy crap, Vibration is beautiful!! I'm hoping that we get that one that one here, too.

Medgal07

th_happy1.gif
greengrin.gif
I get so excited! I'm like ---------> BLUSHES & POWDERS
th_thstars.gif
I need help
party.gif
& you guys are perfect LOL!!!

I just think most are just so inept...corporate is too unfortunately as we have learned ...eh....just give me my blush & powder
cutey.gif
girlhaha.gif
WE need help! We're quite the trio
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
girlhaha.gif
I LOVE it all--blishes and powders and lipsticks OH MY!!!

RockDiva

Fabulous swatches, @MissTania

With regards to JC Orchid Rose, I've had that for several months; it's been permanent in the UK for a long time - I don't know what its release was like in other places.

Monsy

Orchid rose is super old color that was discontinued a while ago (at least in the usa and i think europe too)
it is one of my fav jc

ashievic

I have decided I must implement my Mother's rules.....when I was little she would take to me to the Nordy's Sale and purchase my Fall/Winter clothing and shoes. Then as soon as we got home, they went poof!!!! Not to be seen again until the weather became crisp and cool. I think this was done due to one year, I insisted wearing my new winter coat and boots over my shorts when it was well over 90 outside. With this new Chanel collection it screams Fall and I love it!!!! But, I have a boat load of summer makeup that I have never worn. I know I looked like a dork wearing my winter coat and boots in the heat of summer. Gosh darn it, but I loved that coat and boots.

So for now I am going to try to wear the summer colors in my makeup and hold off until Labor Day to start wearing the new Fall collections. I am also trying to wear a different palette of eyeshadow a day. I so many I have only worn once, and I really do like them. The same thing with blushes and lips. I need to stay strong, and keep to this.....maybe. Of course it doesn't help that school starts here for the kiddies like around 8/10. When I was a kid, school started like the Thursday before Labor Day. They also get out around 5/7. Which I never experienced until I was in college.

I have found out at least for Macy's they hope to have Blue Notes in early September. I went though my lip sticks last night and sorted them by colors. Again, a boatload of summer colors I have never worn, ugh. You know you are getting old, when you actually understand why your Mom did what she did.

ashievic

Orchid rose is super old color that was discontinued a while ago (at least in the usa and i think europe too)
it is one of my fav jc
You are so right about the Orchid Rose, got that as a hand me down from my Mom's stash a ga-billion years ago. The god one I remember something like that from 20 years ago. But heck, it will super if these are coming back!!! Maybe for Holiday????

Icecaramellatte

I have decided I must implement my Mother's rules.....when I was little she would take to me to the Nordy's Sale and purchase my Fall/Winter clothing and shoes. Then as soon as we got home, they went poof!!!! Not to be seen again until the weather became crisp and cool. I think this was done due to one year, I insisted wearing my new winter coat and boots over my shorts when it was well over 90 outside. With this new Chanel collection it screams Fall and I love it!!!! But, I have a boat load of summer makeup that I have never worn. I know I looked like a dork wearing my winter coat and boots in the heat of summer. Gosh darn it, but I loved that coat and boots.

So for now I am going to try to wear the summer colors in my makeup and hold off until Labor Day to start wearing the new Fall collections. I am also trying to wear a different palette of eyeshadow a day. I so many I have only worn once, and I really do like them. The same thing with blushes and lips. I need to stay strong, and keep to this.....maybe. Of course it doesn't help that school starts here for the kiddies like around 8/10. When I was a kid, school started like the Thursday before Labor Day. They also get out around 5/7. Which I never experienced until I was in college.

I have found out at least for Macy's they hope to have Blue Notes in early September. I went though my lip sticks last night and sorted them by colors. Again, a boatload of summer colors I have never worn, ugh. You know you are getting old, when you actually understand why your Mom did what she did.
I don't want to jump in full force with the fall collections either because I haven't worn my summer stuff that much yet. I was thinking this the other day when I wore the Melancolie RCS. It looked nice with the look but one of the RCS from the summer collection would have looked just as nice. I was thinking of doing something similar with my palettes too. But I was thinking of picking one palette for a week. I would not just use that palette but would make sure it was part of an eye look. I think it would be less pressure than changing everyday. I tried to do the #30daypalette on instagram a while back but it was hard. Plus, I think I buy palettes and don't do enough looks with them before I move on. This way I could give each one a bit of time. I'm only going to do it with my larger palettes though. Debating whether to start now or September when I'm a bit busier. I think it might cut down on my getting ready time.

janjirrasan

Big News!! Surprise JC attack! :cloud9: :pompom: :bigheart: :yaay: I bought the powder with the 2 C's, Infiniment Illuminating Powder, then wandered off to buy other things, then as I was walking out I saw a pink blush on the Fall 2015 display and thought they had just popped an old one in as I have seen in the past. Well, low and behold, 2 new JC's appeared out of nowhere! I was pretty shocked, the SA said they were from this collection.  270- Vibration and 280- Golden Sun. I saw another one called Orchid Rose on one of the Fall 2015 displays but I think it is perm in Australia. I can't seem to find the blushes on the Chanel Aus website (I can in search results on google but then when I click the link they don't appear with the blushes. But on the Chanel SG site (Singapore I presume) they are listed with the blushes: http://www.chanel.com/en_SG/fragran...es-contraste-powder-blush-p168000.html#page-2 Golden Sun on Left, Vibration on right in pic above and below Above- Vibration Left, Golden Sun right - swatched Moving along, a comparison swatch of the Infiniment Power, left,  next to Becca Opal, right. Infiniment is a very soft golden glow, and the orange tinge comes from the embossed Chanel logo double C's which is orange. I will try it on tomorrow as a highlighter and if too subtle as an all over powder. It did not have a plastic cover insert over the powder- has this happened to anyone before? In one week I have purchased 3 JC's- Alezane and these two, and Infiniment. Not to mention a whole bunch of other items! I need to stay away from....me!!:shock:
Omg that golden sun is a must have!!! I'm so excited right now! Thanks for sharing!!
@awickedshape  Entrelacs Palette swatches!!Again the shades are easily dupable but it performed a lot better than the intemporels one!! The shades have a muted quality to them.Overall its a nice palette but not sure if a must have!!
I'm still trying to decide whether I want this or not I have so many neutral shades! But this seems so pretty. I don't know, I just don't know! lol Thanks for the swatches!!! I wore Rouge Gorge the other day with the quad and The RAV... let me tell You it was pure magic.

Medgal07

I don't want to jump in full force with the fall collections either because I haven't worn my summer stuff that much yet. I was thinking this the other day when I wore the Melancolie RCS. It looked nice with the look but one of the RCS from the summer collection would have looked just as nice. I was thinking of doing something similar with my palettes too. But I was thinking of picking one palette for a week. I would not just use that palette but would make sure it was part of an eye look. I think it would be less pressure than changing everyday. I tried to do the #30daypalette on instagram a while back but it was hard. Plus, I think I buy palettes and don't do enough looks with them before I move on. This way I could give each one a bit of time. I'm only going to do it with my larger palettes though. Debating whether to start now or September when I'm a bit busier. I think it might cut down on my getting ready time.
I like that idea ICL
th_DANCE.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by janjirrasan

Omg that golden sun is a must have!!! I'm so excited right now! Thanks for sharing!!
I'm still trying to decide whether I want this or not I have so many neutral shades! But this seems so pretty. I don't know, I just don't know! lol Thanks for the swatches!!!

I wore Rouge Gorge the other day with the quad and The RAV... let me tell
You it was pure magic.
Awesome!!! I can't wait to try them together!