Chanel Fall 2015

LiliV

I just ordered the blush from Nordstrom. Nothing else was speaking to me in this collection but the blush looks too pretty!

Medgal07

I just ordered the blush from Nordstrom. Nothing else was speaking to me in this collection but the blush looks too pretty!
cheerleader.gif
I hope you love it!!!!

Icecaramellatte

I also thought Caroube would be darker, but I still really like it. It will be a good base w/the Chanel quint, Entrelacs. Oh yes---that's a good idea to use Olivine
with Tissé D’ Automne.

I'm sure I used New Moon as a base with Tissé Poésie (234) and other palettes, as well. That's the one that sticks out in my mind---if you find others let me know----I'll
make note of them for fall.
th_DANCE.gif
Ah! I thought you didn't get Caroube. I couldn't resist either. I'll probably get the blue too.

MissTania

Big News!! Surprise JC attack!
th_e2cloud9.gif
pompom.gif
bigheart.gif
th_happy1.gif

I bought the powder with the 2 C's, Infiniment Illuminating Powder, then wandered off to buy other things, then as I was walking out I saw a pink blush on the Fall 2015 display and thought they had just popped an old one in as I have seen in the past.

Well, low and behold, 2 new JC's appeared out of nowhere! I was pretty shocked, the SA said they were from this collection. 270- Vibration and 280- Golden Sun. I saw another one called Orchid Rose on one of the Fall 2015 displays but I think it is perm in Australia.

I can't seem to find the blushes on the Chanel Aus website (I can in search results on google but then when I click the link they don't appear with the blushes. But on the Chanel SG site (Singapore I presume) they are listed with the blushes:

http://www.chanel.com/en_SG/fragrance-beauty/makeup/complexion/blush/joues-contraste-powder-blush-p168000.html#page-2

Golden Sun on Left, Vibration on right in pic above and below

Above- Vibration Left, Golden Sun right - swatched

Moving along, a comparison swatch of the Infiniment Power, left, next to Becca Opal, right.

Infiniment is a very soft golden glow, and the orange tinge comes from the embossed Chanel logo double C's which is orange.

I will try it on tomorrow as a highlighter and if too subtle as an all over powder.

It did not have a plastic cover insert over the powder- has this happened to anyone before?

In one week I have purchased 3 JC's- Alezane and these two, and Infiniment. Not to mention a whole bunch of other items! I need to stay away from....me!!
icon_eek.gif

Vineetha

:yaay: Thank you for the swatches!!! For US we are getting this collection!!! I was at the Chanel counter yesterday and the SA showed me the deets on this one!! It has an estimated ship date of sep 7 given!! So that's when we wil have it I guess!! Infiniment highlighter is also part of the collection!!! :happydance:

elegant-one

Big News!! Surprise JC attack!
th_e2cloud9.gif
pompom.gif
bigheart.gif
th_happy1.gif

I bought the powder with the 2 C's, Infiniment Illuminating Powder, then wandered off to buy other things, then as I was walking out I saw a pink blush on the Fall 2015 display and thought they had just popped an old one in as I have seen in the past.

Well, low and behold, 2 new JC's appeared out of nowhere! I was pretty shocked, the SA said they were from this collection. 270- Vibration and 280- Golden Sun. I saw another one called Orchid Rose on one of the Fall 2015 displays but I think it is perm in Australia.

I can't seem to find the blushes on the Chanel Aus website (I can in search results on google but then when I click the link they don't appear with the blushes. But on the Chanel SG site (Singapore I presume) they are listed with the blushes:

http://www.chanel.com/en_SG/fragrance-beauty/makeup/complexion/blush/joues-contraste-powder-blush-p168000.html#page-2

Golden Sun on Left, Vibration on right in pic above and below

Above- Vibration Left, Golden Sun right - swatched

Moving along, a comparison swatch of the Infiniment Power, left, next to Becca Opal, right.

Infiniment is a very soft golden glow, and the orange tinge comes from the embossed Chanel logo double C's which is orange.

I will try it on tomorrow as a highlighter and if too subtle as an all over powder.

It did not have a plastic cover insert over the powder- has this happened to anyone before?

In one week I have purchased 3 JC's- Alezane and these two, and Infiniment. Not to mention a whole bunch of other items! I need to stay away from....me!!
icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif
pompom.gif
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me WANT!!!!! I love how Infiniment looks!

Thanks for all the great pics & swatches hun! Did your JC's have holes or dips or nips?
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif

elegant-one

th_happy1.gif
Thank you for the swatches!!! For US we are getting this collection!!! I was at the Chanel counter yesterday and the SA showed me the deets on this one!! It has an estimated ship date of sep 7 given!! So that's when we wil have it I guess!! Infiniment highlighter is also part of the collection!!!
th_DANCE.gif
icon_eek.gif
cheerleader.gif
clapping.gif
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED that we're getting the CC powder!!!!! Thanks super sleuth!
drinkup.gif

Vineetha

:shock: :cheer: :clapping: I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED that we're getting the CC powder!!!!! Thanks super sleuth! :cheers:
:lmao: I actually asked her when they will be getting blue notes!! And then she brought the file on this one and there was the "cc" picture!! I went :shock: :huh: that's elegant's CC powder :rofl: !! Well she couldn't find the date on blue rhythm but for this one she had all the details!!

LV2EVOLVE

Eek eek! I better wait for the powder before I pull the trigger on anything else in this collection. I'm feeling the need for a lippie. I wish we could just know if any of these lippies are LE.

elegant-one

lmao.gif
I actually asked her when they will be getting blue notes!! And then she brought the file on this one and there was the "cc" picture!! I went
icon_eek.gif
huh2.gif
that's elegant's CC powder
rofl.gif
!! Well she couldn't find the date on blue rhythm but for this one she had all the details!!
rofl.gif
thmbup.gif
friends.gif
I'm so happy I went shopping with you!
girlhaha.gif
So funny Vee. I just stopped asking them anything LOL! I wonder why a lot of them don't know anything about the blue notes. SOothe CC powder is not an Asia exclusive! I'm so excited that you found this out my friend. Do you dream of makeup too
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I"m excited for the blushes. Yay!
pompom.gif

Can you stand it? This is so great
yahoo.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

lmao.gif
I actually asked her when they will be getting blue notes!! And then she brought the file on this one and there was the "cc" picture!! I went
icon_eek.gif
huh2.gif
that's elegant's CC powder
rofl.gif
!! Well she couldn't find the date on blue rhythm but for this one she had all the details!!
We'll take it, we'll take. Thanks Sherlock---you're the best
th_kiss.gif

Medgal07

rofl.gif
thmbup.gif
friends.gif
girlhaha.gif
So funny Vee. I just stopped asking them anything LOL! I wonder why a lot of them don't know anything about the blue notes. SOothe CC powder is not an Asia exclusive! I'm so excited that you found this out my friend. Do you dream of makeup too
girlhaha.gif
Should we be concerned about that or just chalk it up to no and/or slow corporate communications???

Vineetha

rofl.gif
thmbup.gif
friends.gif
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
haha its funny but thats the first thought that came to me when i saw that pic!! I wish I had paid more attention to the collection! I remember seeing The Highlighting powder and the coral JC but really cant recall if the golden JC was in there too!! I will try to make a stop today and see again!! I want the Jc's and the highlighting powder!!
cheerleader.gif

Vineetha

OMG!!!! I've died and gone to Chanel heaven!
yahoo.gif
Thank you so much for pics and swatches---they're GORGEOUS!!!!!!

cheerleader.gif
That's the best news EVER!!!!!!!

ME WANT TOO!!!!!

lmao.gif

Woo hooey! Here we go again
party.gif

Can you stand it? This is so great
yahoo.gif

We'll take it, we'll take. Thanks Sherlock---you're the best
th_kiss.gif
party.gif
Yesssss!!!!
cheerleader.gif

Vineetha

@awickedshape Entrelacs Palette swatches!!Again the shades are easily dupable but it performed a lot better than the intemporels one!! The shades have a muted quality to them.Overall its a nice palette but not sure if a must have!!

Latest posts