Chanel Fall 2015

Ingenue

heart.gif

elegant-one

Ugggghhhh where is Elegant?

Forgive me CC for I have sinned...

Blush, Quad, 3 eye pencils (except for that grey/black), 2 Illusion d' Ombre (no orange. That stuff is heinous), 1 Rouge Shine, Volume Mascara (black), Nail Polish (from 2 collections ago), and the Summer Bronzer...

Everything hurts.
ohboy.gif

This collection is absolutely stunning. It was almost painful to leave the quint behind, but I have so many neutrals that I just got the quad because... SAGE!

Love it all.
wavey.gif
Hi hun!!!
lmao.gif

I'm sure that it is all so beautiful on you!
heart.gif
That's an awesome haul my friend.

You did good!!! Don't listen to your CC
blah.gif
just the Chanel C C 's
greengrin.gif

delicatewhimsy

No one is talking about the summer collection anymore, right?  Well, I just received Caroube stick shadow.  I like it.  It is not as dark as I thought but I really like the sheen.  It does make me wonder how well Olivine stick shadow would play with the fall quad.  I need to experiment.   Meddy!  Do you remember what you layered New Moon with last summer?  I think I followed your lead with that one.  I may have to dig up that old thread.
Caroube as a base is amazing with New Moon

janjirrasan

This blush is too beautiful. I hope you're enjoying it!
[COLOR=0000FF]The last of my items from this collection arrived today.  I think I'm done now, unless AWS convinces me that I really need Pensive:D [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Vert Obscure NP, IDO  Fleur De Pierre, and Entrelacs E/S quint[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I was curious about  IDO [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Fleur De Pierre(left)[COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]versus IDO Apparition(right) and swatched them in case anyone [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]else is too.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Clearly, the hues differ as does the formula.  Swatched together you can see a tad of green in[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Fleur De Pierre.[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Fleur De Pierre [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]has almost a sponge like texture and even comes w/a different[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]brush then the prior IDOs.  I[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] rather like it and I'm really excited to wear it.[/COLOR]
Nice swatches, I might go back for Fluer de Pierre.
I was able to see the collection today at Nordstrom and it was still fairly intact. I thought you all might be interested in the photos I took since I'm deathly pale and the colors show up quite pigmented on my skin. The Illusion d'Ombre is in fact blue with subtle shimmers. Very pretty. The SA very sweetly used the quint, Erable, Alezane and the nude RCS on my daughter. Her first makeup session at a counter
d1e0fbcd_image.jpeg
e625760a_image.jpeg
21887585_image.jpeg
7c9ef0f3_image.jpeg
d4d7f7de_image.jpeg
a28a5a1c_image.jpeg
425b2c34_image.jpeg
6c144bd8_image.jpeg
985ea51b_image.jpeg
eb098360_image.jpeg
1eb4b83d_image.jpeg
f3072222_image.jpeg
1093bf89_image.jpeg
Thanks for all the Picts! Your daughter is gorgeous. Sounds like you guys had a great time!

janjirrasan

Got more items in... Do I need anything else? I'm debating on the RA Pensive... I already have RA Indecise and they look pretty similar in Picts. Idk.
b61867a6_image.jpeg
Chene Rouge Glossimer, Rouge Gorge IDO, La Bouleversante RAV, and ardent
fddd2ea9_image.jpeg
Swatches Top to bottom: La Bouleversante RAV, Chene Rouge Glossimer, Rouge Gorge IDO (SOOO wearing this tomorrow), and Ardent Liner.
2070394f_image.jpeg
Dior's Rouge Massai (Top) is the closest thing I have to the RAV. ️ Can't wait to wear it!

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF]Oh no you were not!!!:haha: Thanks!!!  Unlike [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I'm thinking you'll use that up in no time if you sue it as an E/S.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]   I'm wearing IDOV,  Fleur De Pierre and I love it---nice smokey blue eye.  You can build it up or sheer it out. It's very nice and I have nothing else like it.  The shimmer[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   isn't in-your-face either.  I have New Moon from the first release but I haven't worn it in quite awhile (product overload).  I also purchased IDOV, Rouge Gorge but I[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   have not yet worn it.[/COLOR]
Bought them both. Already had the Moon one. Love them!!!!!
Thanks everyone, still debating on these.
Super busy summer. Daddy's blood is all better, went to the blood doc today. I love the new fall collection from Chanel. Disappointed in the Dior one. TF, waiting for the dark lipstick, the rest to me is nothing great. The Chanel Voltage or whatever it was called from last Spring goes well with the new fall collections. Miss all of you gobs. Hopefully life will calm down. I am tired of breathing smoke and heat that goes with it, ugh. Hope all is well with you and everyone else!!!!!
Glad your Dad is better!
I have New Moon from the previous release.  It's super sparkly, and I love it, but the base colour is sheer. Too bad about the orange;  I was hoping it was matte/satin like the description release.  It reminds me of a Colour Pop shade I have, and if I can find it, I'll list it. *Edit--oops!  I see that Fleur de Piere is supposed to be matte, not Rouge-Gorge.  
Thanks for the info.

ashievic

I have missed all of you very much. I know doing what I do helps so many. When I see such wrath of Mother Nature in a warped way playing with our goodies is a comfort. Done being a sap.....

Icecaramellatte

Caroube as a base is amazing with New Moon
I thought about using this as a base. I'm pretty sure last summer I used something brownish. I have so many bronze cream colors I really didn't need it but I'm a sucker for bronzes, golds and coppers. I was thinking it may have been Mac Eclair or a Chanel one. Has anyone used New Moon with a purple?

Medgal07

No one is talking about the summer collection anymore, right? Well, I just received Caroube stick shadow. I like it. It is not as dark as I thought but I really like the sheen. It does make me wonder how well Olivine stick shadow would play with the fall quad. I need to experiment.

Meddy! Do you remember what you layered New Moon with last summer? I think I followed your lead with that one. I may have to dig up that old thread.
I also thought Caroube would be darker, but I still really like it. It will be a good base w/the Chanel quint, Entrelacs. Oh yes---that's a good idea to use Olivine
with Tissé D’ Automne.

I'm sure I used New Moon as a base with Tissé Poésie (234) and other palettes, as well. That's the one that sticks out in my mind---if you find others let me know----I'll
make note of them for fall.
th_DANCE.gif

Medgal07

Dior's Rouge Massai (Top) is the closest thing I have to the RAV. ️ Can't wait to wear it!
Nice picks, and they all look really good w/your skin tone. I skipped Pensive because it appears pinker then what I would want w/the rest of the collection items.
I purchased YSL Rouge Pur Couture Beige Promenade N53 instead.

Medgal07

I have missed all of you very much. I know doing what I do helps so many. When I see such wrath of Mother Nature in a warped way playing with our goodies is a comfort. Done being a sap.....
I agree Ash! What of your new purchases are you loving at the moment?

Medgal07

Girl I could not get with that color! And I have such an attitude about Tom Ford AW15 so I'm on a tear. That Illusion d'Ombre did me no favors. I tried it in artificial light and natural light, and it was a no-go. But the other two colors... YES!

And honestly, I might need another one of those blushes. Is it limited edition?
girlhaha.gif
I'm going to use it w/ TF Cognac Sable & Burnished Amber---I can see using it as a base for those. What's your issue w/ TF AW15 other than it sounds like a new vaccine?

Chanel doesn't have Alezane listed as limited edition so you're safe!!!
th_DANCE.gif
I can only imagine how stunning it must look on you w/your sky-high cheekbones!!!

LV2EVOLVE

Is anyone liking the brown polish? Thoughts? I'm imagining it more of an accent shade, like to do lace nail art with it over a cream base.

MakeupAli

like to do lace nail art with it over a cream base.
Yes. I am. Out of the autumn Dior and Chanel, it is the one that most attracts me. But I have a lot of browns so probably won't go for it. But if you do and want to swatch it would love to see it. I almost swatched it yesterday when I was at the counter, but wanted to test drive the new base coat with TF Sugar Dune. And told myself, it is still SUMMER so I passed.

Latest posts