Chanel Fall 2016

awickedshape

Lovely shade, Swatch Queen!!

My stuff came today. I was using TF Pink Glow so I put on Rouge Audace. Loved it. Think I'm going to order Rouge Tentation when I ordered MAC's Bowl Me Over from Nordies.
Wish Saks had it so I could get the gift card.
Rouge Audace is my first RAV and I kinda wanted to get Rouge Vie too lol

elegant-one

Lovely shade, Swatch Queen!!

My stuff came today. I was using TF Pink Glow so I put on Rouge Audace. Loved it. Think I'm going to order Rouge Tentation when I ordered MAC's Bowl Me Over from Nordies.
Wish Saks had it so I could get the gift card.
Rouge Audace is my first RAV and I kinda wanted to get Rouge Vie too lol

Awesome! I really love the velvets. I will probably end up with Tentation too. I swatched Vie yesterday at Nordies & it seemed much darker than the swatches I've seen.

awickedshape

Awesome! I really love the velvets. I will probably end up with Tentation too. I swatched Vie yesterday at Nordies & it seemed much darker than the swatches I've seen.

Did you like it on?
I thought it looked nice on T and in a blogger's swatch on IG but I saw it on another person and it looked dull!

urbis

The Rouge Collection is really fine. The liners, blush and idos are Great. The lipsticks are at least fine, classy Chanel colors, while the eye palette does not look easy to blend, powders seems a bit stiff at a first swatch. Rouge Puissant np is quote red, and I haven't swatched Rouge Radical yet.
But a very fine and trendy Collection, overall

Pippilotta

I gave in and got Rouge Charnel today. Maybe it's a bit too warm for my complexion, but I love the very clear color and the velvet texture. I'll probably get Tentation too. :)

Winthrop44

I'm tired of all the red already. I guess there's only 1 shade there for me. I think I'm looking forward to the NARS ones more.

Last edited:

boschicka

I'm tired of all the red already. I guess there's only 1 shade there for me. I think I'm looking forward to the NARS ones more.

Yes, so many reds! I also think a lot of brands are skipping the mid-range colors. They release a nude or two and then everything else is so dark. Where's the middle ground?

urbis

Yes, so many reds! I also think a lot of brands are skipping the mid-range colors. They release a nude or two and then everything else is so dark. Where's the middle ground?
This is the seasonal trend. Maybe next spring it will be all about middle hues ... And you can still pick from the regular Collection.

Icecaramellatte

Stopped at a Nordstrom counter and they had Evening Beige and Rosewood blushes on display. I haven't seen Evening Beige on the Nordstrom site when I checked a few days ago so if you are looking for it, it may be in stores already.

Pippilotta

We have a tendency only to discuss the collections until they have arrived. I'd like to know how those of you who bought from this collection like your purchases - do you love/regret some of the items? Wear it to death? Forgot all about it?

I have grown very fond of Rouge Charnel. I was afraid it'd be on the warm side, but it's an absolutely neutral red. In fact it's the red lipstick I have been searching for the last couple of years. :) I wear it with a relatively dark brown lipliner which sounds crazy, but makes it very wearable for everyday wear.

Any items you love?

Last edited:

awickedshape

We have a tendency only to discuss the collections until they have arrived. I'd like to know how those of you who bought from this collection like your purchases - do you love/regret some of the items? Wear it to death? Forgot all about it?

I have grown very fond of Rouge Charnel. I was afraid it'd be on the warm side, but it's an absolutely neutral red. In fact it's the red lipstick I have been searching for the last couple of years. :) I wear it with a relatively dark brown lipliner which sounds crazy, but makes it very wearable for everyday wear.

Any items you love?

I still love everything I bought!
I used the quad and Rouge Audace on Tuesday.
I also got Rouge Brûlé and Rouge Tentation

Latest posts