Chanel Fall 2016

VAL4M

IMG_0271.jpg IMG_0272.jpg
Here a little FOTD using the Fall eyeshadow quads and the eyeliner eros (lower lashes)
I really love the quality and pigmentation of this quad .... I didn't buy any of the new blushes, red blush doesn't look good with my acne scars on my cheeks. :(

CBradley76

nope dear i just ordered the same shade i usually wear in their foundations

That is the problem with this foundation. I was wearing 34 beige ambre and a representative with the company told me they would replace the beige ambre series with something new, but I don't see anything similar. I may try the caramel 91 however the caramel 91 in the les beiges was too dark. I may give it a try. Let me know if you like it and I may try it. Meanwhile I am enjoying my apricot beige foundation from Dior (which is a better match than the 34 beige ambre).

elegant-one

Rosewood blush is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! on. In the pan, it kind of changes in the light a bit. Its that just fresh in from the cold rose glow to the cheeks. Very flattering on. I'm not sure that I captured its beautiful.

IMG_9294.JPG
IMG_9297.JPG
IMG_9298.JPG
IMG_9299.JPG
IMG_9302.JPG
IMG_9308.JPG
IMG_9309.JPG
IMG_9312.JPG
IMG_9314.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3571.jpg
    IMG_3571.jpg
    705.5 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

boschicka

Rosewood blush is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! on. In the pan, it kind of changes in the light a bit. Its that just fresh in from the cold rose glow to the cheeks. Very flattering on. I'm not sure that I captured its beautiful.

:yess: Perfection! Exactly what I was hoping it would be!!!

Latest posts