Chanel Fall 2016

elegant-one

Oh really....I will have to check those out.

I got my order today of the lip crayon in French Baiser - it's super soft, youthful & so beautiful on! You would love this shade. I would call it a baby strawberry/cherry just bitten lip color. It has a sheer end & a matte end. I used the sheer & then just a tad of the matte & smoosh. LOVE. I also got the cushion blush in Corail & its so natural & pretty on. I'm very happy with both. The rest of them should be here tomorrow.

Winthrop44

I got my order today of the lip crayon in French Baiser - it's super soft, youthful & so beautiful on! You would love this shade. I would call it a baby strawberry/cherry just bitten lip color. It has a sheer end & a matte end. I used the sheer & then just a tad of the matte & smoosh. LOVE. I also got the cushion blush in Corail & its so natural & pretty on. I'm very happy with both. The rest of them should be here tomorrow.

That sounds so pretty! I actually have a Lancome counter right in town. I need to get over there. Did you end up getting anything from Chanel fall?

elegant-one

That sounds so pretty! I actually have a Lancome counter right in town. I need to get over there. Did you end up getting anything from Chanel fall?

Most of the regular counters didn't get the collection. Weird. Nordstrom online doesn't have them listed but my store had them. And, NM.

I have Vie & the blush in my cart but just didn't get around to ordering them yet but I will.

Raindance

They are releasing the collection on Friday July22nd in UK :)

Think I solved the mystery of the different release dates in the UK - I was in Covent Garden last Wednesday and popped into the Chanel boutique there [Make-up & fragrance only as far as I know] and the SA said they have a pre-release in that store ahead of the general UK release date.

So I got the eyeliner in the bronze and it's fabulous. Passed on the red liner - the Rouge Noir eyeliner from last year makes me look as though I have really bad hay fever so this was always a no for me.

I had a play with the rest of the range but whilst I think the concept of the spectrum that red can cover is clever, it's not good with either my colouring or my personal colour preferences. I even gave the polishes a miss !!! The gloss Rouge Radical was orange on me - and I was really disappointed but may give it another look next week.

Did anyone get the Red polish Rouge Puissant ?

Sabrunka

I got myself the fall quad and am in LOVE. I plan to also get a lipstick, liner and maybe one of the cream shadows. I want to recreate the promo look for this collection! Here is my photo with swatches (ignore the sparkly one lol that's Nars).

cchanelquad.jpg

They applied super well and felt almost creamy in a way. They aren't bright or anything, but I think they're just right! These swatches were applied with a brush over bare skin, no primer.

VAL4M

I got myself the fall quad and am in LOVE. I plan to also get a lipstick, liner and maybe one of the cream shadows. I want to recreate the promo look for this collection! Here is my photo with swatches (ignore the sparkly one lol that's Nars).

View attachment 55777

They applied super well and felt almost creamy in a way. They aren't bright or anything, but I think they're just right! These swatches were applied with a brush over bare skin, no primer.
I want it but why so brown???

awickedshape

I said it was an easy skip, right? Hubris.
I'm going to end up with a fifth of this collection. Temptalia's posts confirmed it lol

JerseyGirl

I'm trying to resist, too. Do I really need more Browns?? Maybe the blush... Maybe I'll go for whatever is LE... I'm hoping something else new and shiny will take my attention away from this...

awickedshape

I'm trying to resist, too. Do I really need more Browns?? Maybe the blush... Maybe I'll go for whatever is LE... I'm hoping something else new and shiny will take my attention away from this...

That's just the thing lol

I'm eyeing the quad, Rouge Brule ido and Rouge Audace :/

elegant-one

View attachment 55777

They're beautiful! I may have to get this. Thanks so much!!!

Latest posts