Chanel Fall 2016

elegant-one

It seems there are those who really love or totally don't care for this collection. I guess I have to see it in person. I'm not sure these colors would work on me. The problem is I dislike all the counters near me, most of the SAs are quite full of themselves and when you go to the counter they think they are doing you huge favors instead of earning commission.

I make hubs just step in front of them. He has obnoxious SA thwarting powers now :bam::rofl::rofl:

I'm getting the blush & Charnel lipstick.

katred

Specktra Bestie
It seems there are those who really love or totally don't care for this collection. I guess I have to see it in person. I'm not sure these colors would work on me. The problem is I dislike all the counters near me, most of the SAs are quite full of themselves and when you go to the counter they think they are doing you huge favors instead of earning commission.

Im in the same position. I actually like the colour scheme, but I think much of it will be too warm to suit my complexion. I'll have to check in person.

Prettypackages

I swatched the palette, IDO's, and lipsticks. I forgot about the blush. But I Really liked the IDO's, and #58 and #59 lipstick. I don't really need the palette, but it was nice.

CBradley76

I feel like this entire collection can be made from other things. Just get your favorite red lipsticks and an eyeshadow that has red in it (Trafalgar from Dior) and there you have it.

LV2EVOLVE

I wasn't excited when I first saw the info for this collection. I have to say that you can immediately tell how velvety smooth the shadows and blush are just by looking at them. Very impressed! I can't wait to see what they have in store for the holidays. The IDOs are a must have as well as Eros. Rouge Vie l/s is a winner for me and Audace is nice to have.

LV2EVOLVE

I had to go after this collection because the Nordstrom sale was a total bust. I wasn't impressed with the cosmetic offerings and only liked the Beautyblender set. This collection is very elegant and it'll blend well into the holiday offerings or some of the items from MAC's Star Trek collection.

laralara

I have fallen hard for this collection. I want everything, but I can't afford it all so I'm most likely going to get 2 lipsticks (it's a hard choice), the blush and the eye quad. In love :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

awickedshape

I almost bought the quad, Rouge Brule and a lipstick yesterday as Saks extended the 20% off but I couldn't commit...

Winthrop44

Hey! :hand: I got Charnel today & I really really love it! I'm going to get Vie & Audace next.

Great! Can't wait to hear what you think of them. Vie seems to be pretty popular.
Hi!!! Ah man, I didn't know Saks was doing 20% off makeup! Poo!:doh::rofl:

Oh, no!
It was one of their emails for a site wide discount but Boschicka said it may not have applied to Chanel. So I tried one with the Fall quad and the price did not change.

When I went to look for Chanel on there the other day I couldn't even get to it - you would click on the splash page for the collection and you'd get booted to some general beauty page. Then when I did a live chat I was told they don't really carry Chanel cosmetics online, just in store. I told the assistant "I'm sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about" and ended the chat!

awickedshape

Well, that makes me feel better - that it didn't work lol

Lol!

Great! Can't wait to hear what you think of them. Vie seems to be pretty popular.

When I went to look for Chanel on there the other day I couldn't even get to it - you would click on the splash page for the collection and you'd get booted to some general beauty page. Then when I did a live chat I was told they don't really carry Chanel cosmetics online, just in store. I told the assistant "I'm sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about" and ended the chat!

Whaaaaat Lol

I'm on mobile a lot and their mobile site is useless for completing a transaction. I can only log in using the View Full Site option and only then does Chanel even show up

elegant-one

So sad :rofl::hmm: I have seriously had about 5 of these same experiences this week & it makes me crazy lol. I feel like I live in the twilight zone. Vie look so beautiful. I ordered a bunch of the new Parisian Lancome today. The new lip crayons look super soft & pretty. Lisa E. did a video on lancome.com which made me fall in love with them.

Shars

rofl.gif.pagespeed.ce.ohII1colJL.gif
What on earth!! They are just making things up these days aren't they?

Winthrop44

So sad :rofl::hmm: I have seriously had about 5 of these same experiences this week & it makes me crazy lol. I feel like I live in the twilight zone. Vie look so beautiful. I ordered a bunch of the new Parisian Lancome today. The new lip crayons look super soft & pretty. Lisa E. did a video on lancome.com which made me fall in love with them.

Oh really....I will have to check those out.

Latest posts