• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Chanel Fall 2016

MissTania

http://chicprofile.com/chanel-le-rouge-2016-fall-collection

[h=3]Availability[/h]International Launch Date – 22 July 2016
[h=2]Chanel Le Rouge 2016 Fall Collection[/h][h=3]Chanel Joues Contraste – Limited Edition[/h]
  • Rouge Profond
[h=3]Rouge Allure[/h]
  • Rouge Ingenue
  • Rouge Tentation
[h=3]Rouge Allure Velvet[/h]
  • Rouge Charnel
  • Rouge Feu
  • Rouge Vie
  • Rouge Audace
[h=3]Le Crayon Levres[/h]
  • Desir
  • Seduction
[h=3]Stylo Yeux Waterproof[/h]
  • Eros
  • Agape (Limited Edition)
[h=3]Dimensions de Chanel[/h]
  • Subversif (Limited Edition)
[h=3]Les 4 Ombres[/h]
  • Candeur et Experience
[h=3]Illusion D’Ombre Velvet[/h]
  • Rouge Contraste (Limited Edition)
  • Rouge Brule (Limited Edition)
[h=3]Le Vernis Gloss[/h]
  • Rouge Radical (Limited Edition)
[h=3]Le Vernis[/h]
  • Rouge Puissant

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
the easiest skip ever

chanel has been disappointing more more and more lately...
Same here. I feel like I haven't bought anything Chanel in ages. I was looking forward to those liquid lipsticks but looks like they'll be too pigmented for my liking.

Same here. I feel like I haven't bought anything Chanel in ages. I was looking forward to those liquid lipsticks but looks like they'll be too pigmented for my liking.
me three:( It looks like she is going the classical route with colors. I miss the magical colors/finishes with highlighters/eye/nails.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm wondering why Chanel is launching liquid matte lipsticks now. Late to the party doesn't even begin to cover it. Every drugstore line has a version of these. This makes them look like they're following trends, which is never how a brand like Chanel should appear.

purplerinne

Chanel used to have liquid lipsticks before....I don't know why they discontinued it. They were called Rouge Allure Laque. I still have most of mine

CBradley76

the easiest skip ever

chanel has been disappointing more more and more lately...

I couldn't agree more! The took away my foundation but now I found my HG at Dior. It seems like this has been done before imo. More for Dior!