Chanel Fall 2016

JerseyGirl

Thanks! Definitely the lighter IDO, possibly the quad. Honestly the red eyeliner looks kind of appealing as well.

Red eyeliner?!? After reading your post I went back to look at the promotional pics, they used it on her water line. I didn't notice that before!!

MissTania

http://chicprofile.com/chanel-le-rouge-2016-fall-collection

[h=3]Availability[/h]International Launch Date – 22 July 2016
[h=2]Chanel Le Rouge 2016 Fall Collection[/h][h=3]Chanel Joues Contraste – Limited Edition[/h]
  • Rouge Profond
[h=3]Rouge Allure[/h]
  • Rouge Ingenue
  • Rouge Tentation
[h=3]Rouge Allure Velvet[/h]
  • Rouge Charnel
  • Rouge Feu
  • Rouge Vie
  • Rouge Audace
[h=3]Le Crayon Levres[/h]
  • Desir
  • Seduction
[h=3]Stylo Yeux Waterproof[/h]
  • Eros
  • Agape (Limited Edition)
[h=3]Dimensions de Chanel[/h]
  • Subversif (Limited Edition)
[h=3]Les 4 Ombres[/h]
  • Candeur et Experience
[h=3]Illusion D’Ombre Velvet[/h]
  • Rouge Contraste (Limited Edition)
  • Rouge Brule (Limited Edition)
[h=3]Le Vernis Gloss[/h]
  • Rouge Radical (Limited Edition)
[h=3]Le Vernis[/h]
  • Rouge Puissant

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
the easiest skip ever

chanel has been disappointing more more and more lately...

Same here. I feel like I haven't bought anything Chanel in ages. I was looking forward to those liquid lipsticks but looks like they'll be too pigmented for my liking.

Dreamsfashion

Same here. I feel like I haven't bought anything Chanel in ages. I was looking forward to those liquid lipsticks but looks like they'll be too pigmented for my liking.

me three:( It looks like she is going the classical route with colors. I miss the magical colors/finishes with highlighters/eye/nails.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm wondering why Chanel is launching liquid matte lipsticks now. Late to the party doesn't even begin to cover it. Every drugstore line has a version of these. This makes them look like they're following trends, which is never how a brand like Chanel should appear.

purplerinne

Chanel used to have liquid lipsticks before....I don't know why they discontinued it. They were called Rouge Allure Laque. I still have most of mine

CBradley76

the easiest skip ever

chanel has been disappointing more more and more lately...

I couldn't agree more! The took away my foundation but now I found my HG at Dior. It seems like this has been done before imo. More for Dior!

Latest posts