Chanel Foundations & Concealers

MissGlamour

I know this is a huge longshot, but where can a NW15 girl get her hands on Chanel Vitalumiere in Diaphane? [This shade was inexplicably discontinued in 2010!] Or is there another shade that could be a possible match?

MissGlamour

Did anyone else have the Vitalumiere Aqua Cream compact break them out? I fell in love with the formula but I realized every time I wear this foundation, I get blemishes by the day's end! So, so sad, as the finish is beautiful and the product is a dream to apply.

LoveStoned

I didn't use Vitalumiere Aqua Cream Compact, but I did use the liquid version, and I didn't experience any problems with my skin. I'm so sorry this happened to you :(
I love the liquid version, it's the closest thing so far to my all time favorite (and unfortunately discontinued :() Teint Innocence so I'm really happy they came out with this formula. However, I've been hearing a lot of women complaining about the problems with their skin after using this foundations so it's obviously not a match for everyone.

neitza

Hi I'm new and excited to have found this forum. I just picked up Chanel Lumiere in Beige Amber 64. I absolutely love it. I used Prescriptives in Antelope for 20+ years and can't find it, so I had to find another foundation. I think this is it.

Winthrop44

Does anyone know if Perfection Lumiere was actually reformulated? I notice the bottle shown on Chanel.com now says SPF 15 instead of SPF10.

Teger

Does anyone know if Perfection Lumiere was actually reformulated? I notice the bottle shown on Chanel.com now says SPF 15 instead of SPF10.
The sunscreen was changed from 10 to 15 due to the new regulations. From what I understand the beige range of colors were tweaked.

brn2bfly

Anyone uses Vitalumiere in 07 Ivoire? Is it warm toned?

(I currently use 10 Limpide and it's beige toned)

EllenAim

I was really skeptical about Chanel and their prices, but I bought Vitalumiere Aqua at forum sale and fell in love
heart.gif

This foundation is absolutely perfect for my skin.

msmid

I luv Chanel cosmetics in general... Best blushes, foundations, lipglosses. The only thing i wasnt't amazed by were their mascaras.

khhmakeup

Hi Ladies!I need your help!! My mother is coming to visit me tomorrow and I promised her we would find her a foundation/powder that will suit her skin. She is 51, has fine lines and a few deeper around her lips. Do you think any of the Chanel foundations would be okay for 'mature' skin?

luvlydee

Im interested in the chanel vitalumiere aqua creme foundation but it seems that the darkest shade is beige 60. Do u guys think thats good for my nc44 skin?