Chanel Foundations & Concealers

Knope2012

I didn't see it at first either. Bummer. Well we can still hope. I just remember reading something that didn't sound promising but don't remember where.
I still need to pick up one of the Beige powders at some point. Chanel has released a ton of good stuff this year

shadowaddict

Isn't there suppose to be a new Matt liquid foundation coming out? I was told that Matte Lum is to be no more, which is fine with me since they took away the two lightest shades. I've been holding off on buying another Armani Lasting Silk hoping the new Chanel would arrive. I suppose I'll go ahead and purchase another Armani and see what Chanel decides to do. I so hope they bring back the very fair shades. :tumbleweed:

Monsy

yes new matte foundation is coming out

this is what Teger wrote

Some news for 2014...
Les Beiges cream coming to USA (near summer)
New matte foundation - perfection lumiere VELVET (replacing mat lumiere)
New CC cream shade (30 beige)
LE volume waterproof
Les Beiges lip color
More to come!
Edited by Teger - 11/6/13 at 8:29pm

kalexis08

yes new matte foundation is coming out  this is what Teger wrote Some news for 2014... Les Beiges cream coming to USA (near summer) New matte foundation - perfection lumiere VELVET (replacing mat lumiere) New CC cream shade (30 beige) LE volume waterproof Les Beiges lip color More to come! Edited by Teger - 11/6/13 at 8:29pm
I'm excited for the matte foundation! I have the double lumiere powder foundation, can't wait to try the liquid!

Teger

Chanel is discontinuing all of the Perfection Lumiere Beige Ambre shades and one Ambre. In particular 24, 34, 44, 54, 64, and 94.

Monsy

new foundation posted by cafemakeup on IG

http://statigr.am/p/609461448778822668_9199204

Dimi

Love, love, love Chanel Foundation!

I am obsessed with Teint Innocence. It's my all time fave becuase of the amazing coverage!

I've actually never not loved the Chanel foundations I've tried. I've used Pro Lumiere, Vitalumiere Aqua and also got to sample the new Perfection Lumiere Velvet, which is pretty impressive.

Monsy

little bit more on perfection lumiere velvet ? coverage? finish? compared to other chanel foundations?

User38

I was going to get some new foundation but have decided to wait for the Lumiere Velvet.. when is supposed to be out?

User38

holysheep.gif
.. will have to buy something else, but don't want any more vitalumiere.. grr

Dragonetta

yes new matte foundation is coming out

this is what Teger wrote

Some news for 2014...
Les Beiges cream coming to USA (near summer)
New matte foundation - perfection lumiere VELVET (replacing mat lumiere)
New CC cream shade (30 beige)
LE volume waterproof
Les Beiges lip color
More to come!
Edited by Teger - 11/6/13 at 8:29pm
That sounds interesting!! Does anyone have pictures of it yet?
I hope the packaging will be in the same colours as the Les Beiges powders.
yahoo.gif

Monsy

Wore Vitalumiere aqua yesterday. I wear it on and off. I don't wear it for months and then I go back to it. IT IS HOLY GRAIL MATERIAL.
I had such a love hate relationship with it. You need to moisturizer well and prime well and then it goes on so beautifully like a second skin. my only issue is finding a perfect color - B10 is slightly too light and B20 is too dark and too neutral - not yellow enough.

urbis

Wore Vitalumiere aqua yesterday. I wear it on and off. I don't wear it for months and then I go back to it. IT IS HOLY GRAIL MATERIAL. I had such a love hate relationship with it. You need to moisturizer well and prime well and then it goes on so beautifully like a second skin. my only issue is finding a perfect color - B10 is slightly too light and B20 is too dark and too neutral - not yellow enough. 
Almost same concerns here

Latest posts