Chanel Holiday 2010

Bonitinha

I know exactly what you mean -- I love it when other people share what Chanel goodies they buy. My husband thinks it is a little weird that I care so much about makeup -- but you ladies all understand!
I have to buy everything sight unseen also -- so that is why I love the swatches and recommendations!

Miss QQ

I get excited when others share their newly purchased makeup too! Even old makeup and their current collection.
th_wink3.gif

bis, you will like them! PP keeps calling my name but I'm trying to ignore it!

bis

That's so funny! A friend of mine started me on makeup as I was always told I can only wear browns and they make me look tired (when they are warm), but she is not really into makeup. So I really appreciate your feedback and your recommendations
bouquet.gif

Shypo

I have to laugh at the Cote D'Azur collection and their claim that there are 'Vibrant new shades, inspired by the exotic locale of Saint-Tropez, bring new excitement and glamour to lips and nails' - um, only ONE of the lipsticks is new.....but I'm really kinda liking Riva too Meg - I may end up getting that one!

mrslid

I have to laugh at the Cote D'Azur collection and their claim that there are 'Vibrant new shades, inspired by the exotic locale of Saint-Tropez, bring new excitement and glamour to lips and nails' - um, only ONE of the lipsticks is new.....but I'm really kinda liking Riva too Meg - I may end up getting that one!
I didn't even think any of the lipsticks was new...which one is. I'm a Rouge Coco fiend! I can't believe I might have missed one!

juujubes

I believe all the lipsticks are re-promotes, Sari Dore is an Asia exclusive (I think). Feel free to correct me on this though =D.

pinguina

What do you all think? Is Tweed Fuschia worth it? I've never tried any Chanel blushes but it looks so cute and pretty. Are there any dupes from brands that are slightly less expensive?

TIA!

Miss QQ

I like Tweed Fuchsia a lot. It is my first tweed blush and I think it is worth it! It is pigmented, but blended and buildable.

fieran

I only picked up the Tentations quad at duty free in November - it was the last piece left in Munich duty free. I was ecstatic.

I'm wondering though - is it just me or do the shadows have a bit of fall out? Last time I wore them I looked a little bit like a Christmas Tree at lunch time. I should probably try applying them with a different brush - but if anyone has any hints, I'm all ears.

Miss QQ

There is some fallouts with the e/s. Try to pat the shadows instead of sweeping it on your lids.

mrslid

What an amazing duty free find! Try tapping your brush before applying and it will eliminate some of the fallout. You can also do your eyes first before your foundation.

Latest posts