Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup - Collection Plumes Précieuses de Chanel

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF]I just commented on your awesome haul over in the  general Chanel thread!!  I have Phenix NP on right now.  I wore it yesterday with Guerlain Rouge Parade lipstick and[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Rouge Parade lip gloss.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I'm wearing La Flamboyante with Phenix today---the reason I got it in the first [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]place.  Taboo is nice too but I haven't worn it in like forever.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  So many products, so little time. [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]:eek:hboy:  
I agree!!! I need a few more faces so I can use all my new goodies! :haha:

Medgal07

I agree!!! I need a few more faces so I can use all my new goodies!
girlhaha.gif
Starting Jan1, 2015, I'll be wearing a different lipstick everyday for the entire year. I know this will be hard because I definitely have my favorites. This is quite a
challenge but I think it will also help me cull my stash, ridding it of lippies that I just don't love/wear.

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF]   Starting Jan1, 2015, I'll be wearing a different lipstick everyday for the entire year.  I know this will be hard because I definitely have my favorites.  This is quite a[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   challenge but I think it will also help [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]me cull my [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]stash, ridding it of lippies that I just don't love/wear.[/COLOR]
Sounds like quite the challenge!! I want to try that for a month and see how I do. :haha: I definitely play favorites when it comes to makeup!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   Starting Jan1, 2015, I'll be wearing a different lipstick everyday for the entire year.  I know this will be hard because I definitely have my favorites.  This is quite a[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   challenge but I think it will also help [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]me cull my [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]stash, ridding it of lippies that I just don't love/wear.[/COLOR]
Whoa! That's great

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] Want to join us ladies???  Don't make us suffer alone![/COLOR]
Lol I've already thrown out most of my duds but maybe I can do a lil something to try to use more of my makeup ;-)

dstroyedangel

If anyone has a backup of the highlighter- or knows where I can get one would they please pm me! I held out on this thinking I dont need it, and now I WANT.... Would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help.

Thanks everyone!

hitchcockblonde

I'm way late to this party but I had been set on skipping this collection. I ended up taking a chance and asking for the highlighter for Christmas and my mom got it for me. She picked it up from Macy's and they even gift wrapped it in this nice gold wrapping paper that has a matching pattern to the ribbon on the inside. It was so cute, I kind of wish I had taken a picture of it wrapped. And I love the highlighter, it's really pretty!

hitchcockblonde

If anyone has a backup of the highlighter- or knows where I can get one would they please pm me! I held out on this thinking I dont need it, and now I WANT.... Would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help.

Thanks everyone!
You should try looking around at department store counters, you might have some luck there.

Medgal07

Thanks everyone!
It's on Chanel.com still, like Naomi said. Here's the link for you:
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Powder-CAMÉLIA-DE-PLUMES-138457/sku/138458

Medgal07

I'm way late to this party but I had been set on skipping this collection. I ended up taking a chance and asking for the highlighter for Christmas and my mom got it for me. She picked it up from Macy's and they even gift wrapped it in this nice gold wrapping paper that has a matching pattern to the ribbon on the inside. It was so cute, I kind of wish I had taken a picture of it wrapped. And I love the highlighter, it's really pretty!

Better late than never!!! Great gift. I hope you enjoy it. I can't bring myself to use it too frequently. I hate disturbing the design!!!
​ We've already purchased the Chanel spring collection.

thud.gif

urbis

The wrapping was sooooo nice. I had some bath product : one wrapped in a black opaque paper with this black ribbon with gold details and while the second had the antique gold paper. Both where lovely (and the content too)

Medgal07

Thank you for the suggestion- it was sold out when I went to the website, when I called they also said it was sold out, doubt it's coming back !
Oh that's too bad! Perhaps you might find one reasonably priced elsewhere.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/311155744440?lpid=82&chn=ps

http://www.izzysbeautyshoppe.com/Chanel-Camelia-de-Plumes-Powder.html?gclid=CILX4eKFi8MCFU06gQodxhUA5A

laurennnxox

If anyone is still hunting for the highlighter, my local Dillard's counter still has 5!! I can PM people my SA's number (at the counter).

Latest posts