Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup - Collection Plumes Précieuses de Chanel

Rebecca88

Chanel has some lovely pink JC blushes. One of my favorites is Pink Explosion #64, a blue pink. Sakura is also a pretty yellow pink but it might have been limited
edition, and the finally, Innocence is a beautiful pale pink.

Love the way you made 'a believer' out of the BF!!!!
girlhaha.gif
You have certainly given me a bigger dilemma! Now I cannot choose between Caresse and Angelique I'm NC30 olive skinned, it does look more natural compared to pink blushes (which stand out a bit more). AAAA, what's a girl to do!

OR the Camelia blush, which when you use the two colors together (so not just the light only or dark only) the kind of pink I go for.

I'll definitely look into Innocence, but overal I don;t love pale pinks too much, they either do not show up well or can make me look a bit washed out.

Christmas.gif
off topic: enjoying Christmas times, and decorating the Christmas tree! Having these lovely Chanel LE holiday makeup added, makes my Christmas that much jolly!

elegant-one

I got a very cute Christmas present from Chanel in the mail yesterday - a little notebook with a felt cover:

icon_eek.gif
heart.gif
How cute is that!!! You must have been a very (naughty) good girl this year
Christmas.gif
Its so you can make very long lists of Chanel wants.

Thanks for sharing that friend!

Medgal07

You have certainly given me a bigger dilemma! Now I cannot choose between Caresse and Angelique I'm NC30 olive skinned, it does look more natural compared to pink blushes (which stand out a bit more). AAAA, what's a girl to do!

OR the Camelia blush, which when you use the two colors together (so not just the light only or dark only) the kind of pink I go for.

I'll definitely look into Innocence, but overal I don;t love pale pinks too much, they either do not show up well or can make me look a bit washed out.

Christmas.gif
off topic: enjoying Christmas times, and decorating the Christmas tree! Having these lovely Chanel LE holiday makeup added, makes my Christmas that much jolly!
So sorry to have created a conundrum for you. I say get ALL THREE
greengrin.gif

Christmas.gif
Best off topic ever. I love this time of year too and I'm glad you're enjoying it. Chanel in the mix makes it all very special.

Monsy

Christmas.gif
caresse is very light and probably you would have to build the color

ryan-eh

Hi everyone!

For those of you who got Envol: what type of brush or applicator do you use? I'm not really wearing it much until spring, but I've done some experimenting with it and found it tricky to apply smoothly (definitely harder to work with than other illusion d'ombre shades I have). Is that just its nature or have you guys had any luck?

Thanks! :D

Medgal07

Hi everyone!

For those of you who got Envol: what type of brush or applicator do you use? I'm not really wearing it much until spring, but I've done some experimenting with it and found it tricky to apply smoothly (definitely harder to work with than other illusion d'ombre shades I have). Is that just its nature or have you guys had any luck?

Thanks! :D
th_hello.gif
and Welcome to Specktra
I happen to have Evol. I apply it with a small concealer brush----in small amounts, building to my desired amount, if I'm wearing it as a shadow.
I'm less careful it I'm wearing it as a base and in that case, I use less product .

ryan-eh

th_hello.gif
and Welcome to Specktra
I happen to have Evol. I apply it with a small concealer brush----in small amounts, building to my desired amount, if I'm wearing it as a shadow.
I'm less careful it I'm wearing it as a base and in that case, I use less product .
Aw, thank you! You guys are super nice, it's great. And I'll definitely try a concealer brush, thanks so much (again) :D

urbis

[COLOR=0000FF]How is everyone enjoying their good from this collection?[/COLOR]
I got almost the whole collection a couple of weeks ago, and I'm quite happy with it, there are some very interesting pieces such as la flamboyante and phenix,ttwo high quality showstoppers. I also like the camelia plus caresse combo. The eye palette is quite a miss, in my opinion: the colours don't work well together, and the overall looks is strange, with too many colours. But or blanc is A-mazing. Med, any suggestion for a glorious smoky eyes with the palette?

Medgal07

Med, any suggestion for a glorious smoky eyes with the palette?
We made some of the same selections!!!! It seems like this collection happened so long ago, perhaps because the spring 2015 collection is front & center right now.
As for the E/S quint, I've worn it two ways so far. Once with the gold as the primary color and and once with the black as the primary color, in a classic smokey eye looks.
I'll have to document the details beyond the lid colors (gold/black) because I construct the look as I go, and as my mood dictates.

urbis

[COLOR=0000FF]   I can't believe I've not yet worn it!!![/COLOR]:shock:  [COLOR=0000FF]I suppose I will when I finally wear  RAV La Flamboyante!  I'm glad you'r enjoying it!![/COLOR]
You have to wear them, they are absolutely HOT

urbis

[COLOR=0000FF]We made some of the same selections!!!!  It seems like this collection happened so long ago, perhaps because the spring 2015 collection is front & center right now.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  As for the E/S quint, I've worn it two ways so far.  Once with the gold as the primary color and and once with the black as the primary color, in a classic smokey eye looks.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I'll have to document the details beyond the lid colors (gold/black) because I construct the look as I go, and as my mood dictates.[/COLOR]
It's true, we are thrilled by the new collection and forget that the correct time to wear the holiday collections is right now. Anyway, you've just reminded me a tutorial by mallory, she started her make by painting her lid with the gold nuance and the built her smoky: I'll try this way. But you have some ideas, please share!

Latest posts