Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup - Collection Plumes Précieuses de Chanel

Medgal07

I will swatch my goodies properly tomorrow :-D
Your photos are all very clear and color accurate...something that I can't seem to achieve.
icon_eek.gif

Miss QQ

I got an email from Chanel.com on the highlighter Jardin de Camelias illuminating powder. It is limited edition. Is it a repromote or something new?

Winthrop44

It's either a leftover or a repromote: http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-jardin-de-camelias-illuminating-powder-review-photos-swatches http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/chanel-jardin-de-camelias-illuminating-powder/

Medgal07

I got an email from Chanel.com on the highlighter Jardin de Camelias illuminating powder. It is limited edition. Is it a repromote or something new?
I would say a definite leftover. I got that E-mail too, promoted as a holiday gift item. I don't get the impression that they were a top seller for Chanel.

jazz253

Does anyone know if the Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup: Collection Plumes Precieuses de Chanel is available anywhere? Please and thank you!

Miss QQ

I would say a definite leftover. I got that E-mail too, promoted as a holiday gift item. I don't get the impression that they were a top seller for Chanel.

Quote: Originally Posted by Winthrop44

It's either a leftover or a repromote:

http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-jardin-de-camelias-illuminating-powder-review-photos-swatches

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/chanel-jardin-de-camelias-illuminating-powder/
Thanks. Now I remember, I have seen it before and it was a pass for me. Was it for spring this year.

Rebecca88

Hi everyone =) I'm new here, thought I'd join in on the fun. I am new to high end make up (well any make up that is not drugstore really!).

I purchased the exquisite Carmelia highlighter. I'm NC30, but currently a bit tanned (a bit more tan/deeper color than olive if that makes sense) and it looked beautiful! On me it came out with the cooler/platinum color but the white gold (which looked a truly goldish) definitely shined through! I couldn't resist and purchased it on the spot.

My first ever Chanel makeup purchase :-D

P.S. my boyfriend did say: for that price is that all it does? xD lol!

Medgal07

Hi everyone =) I'm new here, thought I'd join in on the fun. I am new to high end make up (well any make up that is not drugstore really!).

I purchased the exquisite Carmelia highlighter. I'm NC30, but currently a bit tanned (a bit more tan/deeper color than olive if that makes sense) and it looked beautiful! On me it came out with the cooler/platinum color but the white gold (which looked a truly goldish) definitely shined through! I couldn't resist and purchased it on the spot.

My first ever Chanel makeup purchase :-D

P.S. my boyfriend did say: for that price is that all it does? xD lol!
th_hello.gif
and WELCOME. I'm glad you're loving Camélia De Plumes. It is a gem. Make sure you visit the Chanel Spring 2015 thread. I just ordered several items from the collection. There are a few must-haves that you might find appealing.

lol.gif
​Your boyfriend has a good sense of humor!!!

Rebecca88

th_hello.gif
and WELCOME. I'm glad you're loving Camélia De Plumes. It is a gem. Make sure you visit the Chanel Spring 2015 thread. I just ordered several items from the collection. There are a few must-haves that you might find appealing.

lol.gif
​Your boyfriend has a good sense of humor!!!
Thank you so much Medgal! I'll definitely check that out. I just can't make up my mind whether I need the blush in Caresse, I've never really tried/used peachy blushes, instead I use pink ones. Decisions, decisions.
sigh.gif

He sure does, but I had to remind him that it's Chanel. And when that didn't work I reminded him how Chanel to me is like a Range Rover to him. I think he understood
cheerleader.gif

Medgal07

Thank you so much Medgal! I'll definitely check that out. I just can't make up my mind whether I need the blush in Caresse, I've never really tried/used peachy blushes, instead I use pink ones.

He sure does, but I had to remind him that it's Chanel. And when that didn't work I reminded him how Chanel to me is like a Range Rover to him. I think he understood
cheerleader.gif
Chanel has some lovely pink JC blushes. One of my favorites is Pink Explosion #64, a blue pink. Sakura is also a pretty yellow pink but it might have been limited
edition, and the finally, Innocence is a beautiful pale pink.

Love the way you made 'a believer' out of the BF!!!!
girlhaha.gif