Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup - Collection Plumes Précieuses de Chanel

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]I like that highlighter.  I'm enjoying Ambre Dore & Or Blanc[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] I wouldn't use it in my inner corner like this.  It' beautiful though on my facial high planes.[/COLOR]
She also mentioned wet/dry I didn't even think about using it with a wet brush? Newb. over here

beautycool

16ad44d0_image.jpeg
I love my highlighter it's really really good It came on Friday And also got ten percent off so it was a little cheaper it's perfect in every way and easy to apply

Medgal07

And also got ten percent off so it was a little cheaper it's perfect in every way and easy to apply
Enjoy BC!!!! I love using it but I hate disturbing the design---now I'm resorting to using one side only. I tried using just the perimeter but the design is so close to the edge.

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF] Enjoy BC!!!!  I love using it but I hate disturbing the design---now I'm resorting to using one side only.  I tried using just the perimeter but the design is so close to the edge.[/COLOR]
I know lol I'm trying to use edges too but I forgot at first lol I just went right in :( I have never had anything like this with a pattern not what I can think of anyhow I want to back it up really but there's no point is there really if I had loads of money I would . But if I backed it up that could be used to buy something else I try and be careful with it :)

Medgal07

Ps do you use the brush too
smiles.gif
No. I've had good results using a short fibered brush, like MAC's 130 duo fiber brush w/ Camélia De Plumes Highlighting Powder.
Since the brush bristle surface is not wide, it doesn't disturb the design the way a wider brush would tend to do.

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF]No.  I've had good results using a short fibered brush, like MAC's 130 duo fiber brush w/ Camélia De Plumes Highlighting Powder.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Since the brush bristle service is not wide, it doesn't disturb the design the way a wider brush would tend to do.[/COLOR]
Brill I think I have that brush :) I will look also if there's another one I can use in my stash too :) thanks Hun

Filmfreak

My little bag of Xmas goodies from Chanel arrived today. The highlighter is a lot more silvery than I expected after seeing the swatches. Which is good, since I have enough golden ones. I really like the blush, the shimmering peach is gorgeous.

I found the lighter shades of the eyeshadow quint a tad too sheer, but the whole collection seems to be geared towards a sheer, natural look. I've decided to order the peachy lipstick, Volage, but got a miniature version of RA Pirate as a gift. The cherry red goes very well with the holiday look as well. I guess I'll have to look at that horror list now in order to see if Pirate is going to be discontinued too!

NaomiH

My little bag of Xmas goodies from Chanel arrived today. The highlighter is a lot more silvery than I expected after seeing the swatches. Which is good, since I have enough golden ones. I really like the blush, the shimmering peach is gorgeous.

I found the lighter shades of the eyeshadow quint a tad too sheer, but the whole collection seems to be geared towards a sheer, natural look. I've decided to order the peachy lipstick, Volage, but got a miniature version of RA Pirate as a gift. The cherry red goes very well with the holiday look as well. I guess I'll have to look at that horror list now in order to see if Pirate is going to be discontinued too!
specktra_welcome.gif
enjoy your news goodies!

Medgal07

Awesome---enjoy your goodies. Have you tried on Camélia De Plumes? It appears more white when applied.Pirate is one of my favorite Chanel reds---it makes no sense to me why the would discontinue it.

Filmfreak

Awesome---enjoy your goodies. Have you tried on Camélia De Plumes? It appears more white when applied.Pirate is one of my favorite Chanel reds---it makes no sense to me why the would discontinue it.
I've very cautiously tried Camélia today. With my big Lancome powder brush, because it doesn't pick up too much product. I don't want to destroy the beautiful design, argh! But you're right, it's a silvery-white shimmer, extremely pretty.

Pirate is fantastic, I guess I have to buy the regular size too. It's not on the horror list, so at least we won't have to worry about it. But discontinuing Rouge Noir doesn't make sense either, it's such a classic.

Medgal07

I've very cautiously tried Camélia today. With my big Lancome powder brush, because it doesn't pick up too much product. I don't want to destroy the beautiful design, argh! But you're right, it's a silvery-white shimmer, extremely pretty.

Pirate is fantastic, I guess I have to buy the regular size too. It's not on the horror list, so at least we won't have to worry about it. But discontinuing Rouge Noir doesn't make sense either, it's such a classic.
So glad you're enjoying Camélia!!! I seems Chanel discontinues products and then re-promotes them. We can only hope that's the case with some of these amazing classics!