Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup - Collection Plumes Précieuses de Chanel

NaomiH

The closest you'll get on a discount from Chanel is to order online from a dept store that participates in a cash back program, like Ebates. The only time that I order from
Chanel online is when they have an item that I can't find in a dept store--unfortunately, it happens.
I'm totally going to order through Nordies or maybe Bloomies once I'm able to order for the cash back and hopefully it's during another daily double!

Medgal07

I'm totally going to order through Nordies or maybe Bloomies once I'm able to order for the cash back and hopefully it's during another daily double!
Yes...I didn't realize this DD was only two days. They have a triple pointer too and you can pick your own triple points days.

NaomiH

Yes...I didn't realize this DD was only two days. They have a triple pointer too and you can pick your own triple points days.
You can pick them??
icon_eek.gif

How did I not know this?

awickedshape

Camélia again http://instagram.com/p/vL7HbmK8MA/ http://instagram.com/p/vN9-FYIkWr/ http://instagram.com/p/vNniJNvZz2/ http://instagram.com/p/vG6jRsSbka/

awickedshape

[@]Medgal07[/@] You can see it was on my mind lol I nearly bought it and Or Blanc but I resisted. The highlighter is a bit too $$ for me (esp. considering I want Foudroyante and Plum Attraction) and I saw more swatches of the eyeliner that I wasn't too crazy about :sigh: Edit: My Catrice eye highlighter sticks are somewhat similar and I'm not crazy about how the shades look on my eyes so I think I'll stick with different tones

Medgal07

Oh cool, thanks! I don't have a Nordies card, but maybe I should apply!
It's super convenient for some of the high-end makeup brands. They sell most brands, including MAC & Nars.
Between the store points that accumulate toward 'Nordies Notes' that have cash value, along with Ebates it's a
pretty good deal. I had $120 in Nordies notes which went toward my Chanel holiday haul.

Medgal07

Edit: My Catrice eye highlighter sticks are somewhat similar and I'm not crazy about how the shades look on my eyes so I think I'll stick with different tones
I love both your choices. I didn't expect to love Foudroyante and much as I do and Plum Arttraction has been a
fav JC for me for a long time. I did pick up Or Blanc because black pencil in in waterline makes my eyes
seemingly disappear, so I opt for lighter colors to open them up. It has turned out to be good for that.

​ I didn't get the other eyeliners either. They look better on younger eyes--IMHO
girlhaha.gif

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] I love both your choices.  I didn't expect  to love Foudroyante and much as I do and Plum Arttraction has been a[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   fav JC for me for a long time.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I did pick up Or Blanc because black pencil in in waterline makes my eyes[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   seemingly disappear, so I opt for lighter colors to open them up.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]It has [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]turned out to be good for that.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​   I didn't get the other eyeliners either.  They look better on younger eyes--IMHO[/COLOR]:haha:  
But you look so young! I don't use anything on my lower waterline at all.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]Why thank you AWS![/COLOR] :bouquet: [COLOR=0000FF] I draw a line with some things.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Sometimes I forget to use eyeliner on my waterline initially and when I add it, it seems [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]to finish the look and/or[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   pulls it all together.[/COLOR]
I call 'em like I see 'em, gorgeous :) I think I only tried a white eyeliner on the waterline once because of something Tyra Banks said on ANTM years ago lol I was also looking at this liner but I don’t think it would look so good on me http://www.naye0na.com/#!Favorite-Anastasia-Beverly-Hills-Metallic-Lustre-Liner-in-LIquid-Gold/colb/5A735DDA-D665-4F90-92CB-B9ABA60D56AF As for highlighters/illuminators, I think I have used my LM Peach Mosaic once :-/ I also saw this but I think I lost interest lol http://chassycali.blogspot.com/2014/04/city-color-white-gold-shadow-highlight.html?m=1

Pippilotta

FINALLY, the Christmas collection arrived in my country. I played with it at the counter, but I didn't buy anything. I was very interested in the highlighter, and I had looked forward to get it. It really is beautiful, but it's far too golden to look good on my complexion.
ohboy.gif

Phenix is a tad too orange for my reddish winter fingers, but it's not completely ruled out yet. Maybe if it's still around when spring comes.

urbis

FINALLY, the Christmas collection arrived in my country. I played with it at the counter, but I didn't buy anything. I was very interested in the highlighter, and I had looked forward to get it. It really is beautiful, but it's far too golden to look good on my complexion. :eek:hboy: Phenix is a tad too orange for my reddish winter fingers, but it's not completely ruled out yet. Maybe if it's still around when spring comes.  
Arrived in mine too, tomorrow I'll go and test

urbis

FINALLY, the Christmas collection arrived in my country. I played with it at the counter, but I didn't buy anything. I was very interested in the highlighter, and I had looked forward to get it. It really is beautiful, but it's far too golden to look good on my complexion. :eek:hboy: Phenix is a tad too orange for my reddish winter fingers, but it's not completely ruled out yet. Maybe if it's still around when spring comes.  
The highlighter is a must have, as well as the blush , IMHO. I'm not completely sold on the rest of the collection, esp. The eye palette, there's something does not really work in it. The velvet and pheniX are nice, it's a pity we've already seen them before. The lighter lippy is barely visible. The liner and the cream eyeshadow are worth a try.so far I did not buy anything, but I'm sure I'll cave both on the camelia and the blush