Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup - Collection Plumes Précieuses de Chanel

Medgal07

Bought these three babies today!
cheerleader.gif
They're pretty but which ones are they---I can't read the names from my desk-top comp.

Pippilotta

They're pretty but which ones are they---I can't read the names from my desk-top comp.
They are three 80's polishes that Chanel have relaunched: Rouge Flamboyant, Laque Rouge and Rouge #19. The last one has been changed a bit (slight shimmer added), but the other two are exactly as I remember them. I have missed them and am very, very happy to have them back in my collection.
rasta.gif

Here's a link to better pictures:

http://imabeautygeek.com/2014/09/26/chanel-les-rouges-culte-le-vernis-fall-2014/#axzz3JyyAKuDZ

Rachelesmerose

Hi there would anyone be able to tell me if rouge noir 18 nail polish which has been re-released for Christmas is only for a limited time. Thanks

Pippilotta

Hi there would anyone be able to tell me if rouge noir 18 nail polish which has been re-released for Christmas is only for a limited time. Thanks
I have always been a bit mystified about the way Chanel has treated this polish. I live in Europe, and here Rouge Noir has been in the line since it's launch (early 90's, as far as i remember). I am not sure, however, that the Rouge Noir I know, is the same as the one that was launched in US. The one that was launched as #18 is US was called Vamp, and it's a totally different color.

I hope other members can be more helpful.

BeautyVixen

Hello ladies! I purchased the Chanel highlighter and am a bit disappointed because it barely shows on my nc44 skintone. Could i be using the wrong brush? I first tried it with the brush included then i switched to my mac 128 which helped it somewhat. If anyone close to my skin tone could share what they've tried to get this to work I'd really appreciate!

Monsy

It needs to be buffed in really well. The more you blend it looks better and melts into the skin. It is kind of chunky and sits on the skin doesn't really blend easily, but I just blend blend blend... I like to use MAC 165 but any smaller denser brush would work

kittkat

I am NC42

and I use sigma f35 when I use the highlighter alone

and when I apply it over a liquid highlighter I use mac 159

Medgal07

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]I agree w/ AWS---it's still available.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] See you're still at it!  [/COLOR]:hug: [COLOR=0000FF]I tease and joke w/ you but you really are VERY helpful---that's a fact---not a joke.[/COLOR]:frenz:  
Dear! :blush: :frenz:

awickedshape

The lady Camélia. The pseudo-swatch is from a speck of powder on the compact because I haven't actually touched it yet ;-)
0b49eff0_PhotoGrid_1417300872650.jpeg