Chanel Holiday Gift Sets (2014)

Teger

Give It Shine / Glossimer Trio - $90.00 Glossimers in Wild Rose, Amour, Sweet Beige Into The Shadows / Eye Set - $125.00 Mystic Eyes Quad, Ébéne Style Yeux Waterproof & Le Volume Noir Show Your Hand / Deluxe Nail Set - $220.00 Le Vernis - Ballerina, May, Violette, Tapage, Blue Boy, Charivari, Rouge Fatale, Black Satin. Double In Fidelity / Lipstick & Nail Set - $450.00 Le Vernis - Ballerina, May, Rose Éxuberant, Tapage, Coromandel, Pirate & Chavari Rouge Allure - Indecise, Seduisante, Medodieuse, Exaltee, Coromandel, Pirate & Envoutante Mini Brush Set / - $125.00 2-in-1 foundation brush, blush brush, eyeshadow brush (#25), shadow contour brush (#14), eyeliner brush (#13), lip brush (#33) Mid-2-Late October

Teger

Violette ... Is that the usual us exclusive?
Violette is actually a re-repromote. It was repromoted last year in certain countries with the Rouge Moire collection. You can see swatches/comparisons here: http://www.colormeloud.com/2013/07/chanel-le-vernis-593-rose-moire-595.html?m=1 As to whether these sets are exclusive to USA or not, I do not have any information.

urbis

Violette is actually a re-repromote. It was repromoted last year in certain countries with the Rouge Moire collection. You can see swatches/comparisons here: http://www.colormeloud.com/2013/07/chanel-le-vernis-593-rose-moire-595.html?m=1 As to whether these sets are exclusive to USA or not, I do not have any information.
I remember so well of the review but violette (and a second repromote whose name I don't recall) has never reached my country, as far as I know

Timmi

Thanks Teger! Can't wait for the mini brush set. Will definitely be getting that.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I don't know if we ever get these sets, but I might want the gloss trio. All three are shades I've had my eye on

elegant-one

I always buy the brush sets
heart.gif

MelBox

Hello! New to specktra... I'm looking forward to the holiday sets & will be picking up the Glossimer set for sure! I'm considering the brush set as well, but will have to check them out in person.

MelBox

I stopped by the Chanel counter at Macy's tonight, and the SA mentioned that they are expecting the holiday collection to be available on October 6... Can't wait! :)

Latest posts